PL

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This is a quality product, full of good ingredients, like folic acid, niacin flush, and tastes great. Handles my metabolism, nervous system, and energy levels, good size package, which is very effective, has the potency that I need. This product is excellent for after a big night out having a few drinks.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

will certainly buy this product again. This product may also help for detoxification. proper intake of thiamin will help the body heal and return to a healthy state.

45a0d065-8a73-483c-990e-50b2d9553d7b
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I will buy it again! For fast effect, put 1/2 tablet under your tongue. It will dissolve slowly and enter your blood stream faster than when first passing the stomach.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This is not the first time I have already purchased this product, the price corresponds to the quality, thanks to iherb, I will order again and again

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I used this one as a part of complex made by my health practinioner to get rid of post covid anosmia. Nice brand, average pill size

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Adding extra B1 to my supplements helps increase the energy during the day. Will keep using it! I would prefer small caps instead of tablets though.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I do feel an increase of focus and motivation when I take this. I only take half a tablet as it is a high dose. I still feel the benefits with half. I definitely will continue to take this supplement.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

It has shown changes but it will take its time as I am not a regular intaker of this product. it would take some time.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I didn't notice there is calcium added to the B1. I'm not exactly sure what's the problem but taking this makes me feel sleepy is this normal?

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Very important vitamin, especially for those on gluten free diet!