PL

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

i take one capsule in the morning. i take them because of pain and discomfort in my intestines. i am not for sure that it helps, becase i take many suplements for stomach (aloe vera, slippery elm, licorice, betaine hcl, digestive enzymes...). i will finish the bottle, and then decide if i will order more.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I am in 50. I could not sleep well during my menopause. so i decide to try this as i remembered my mother used to take it during her menopause. I slept the whole night without waking up when the first time i took it. Wow! very impressive! It really works! But i have to mention that i always have a lot of dreams when i take this gamma oryzanol. i don't know it is a good thing or bad thing...

Posted on May 19, 2022

It helps with hot flushes and sleep but I only take a third of a tablet each time otherwise I will have a hangover feeling the next day.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

thought id give this product a try , very impressed. I take it half hr before a workout and really do believe it gives me extra energy. I feel i can lift a heavier weight and feel good after. will buy this product again , very happy.

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

This is an excellent product. It is the only thing I have found to control my gastritis and I have tried many products including medicine I've had from the doctor. I take 2 tablets in the morning always on an empty stomach, 1 in the middle of the day and 2 before I go to bed. As the stomach improves you can experiment with lowering the dose. iherbs is a very reliable company and the tablets arrive pretty swiftly (I live in the U.K ) The price is the best I have found. I would thoroughly recommend them!

Posted on May 31, 2022

Was sceptical when I first purchased. Cannot find any improvement when do my daily workout. But surprisingly I slept well when taken before bed.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Good stuff. Along with Zinc L Carnosine, helps with gastritis

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

It is a good product and it works for me.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I take it to lower my cholesterol since my Chiropractor suggested it years ago.