PL

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

My second purchase. It benefits the immune system instantly when you get a cold. I had it when I had covid too. It busters body to fight the germs or viruses. I have it for emergency. Package is small qnd pill is very small as this oil is very stong.

e4c47ac2-3b3a-491a-a70c-2e613af3c8f3
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Ordered on 20th Nov (Wed) and well received on morning 23rd Nov 2021 (Sat) from South Korea to Singapore. I will use 1 capsule of this oil and mixed with some of the organic flaxseed oil on apply on my scalp whenever my seborrheic dermatitis flare up. Apply it after i wash dried my hair and leave it overnight, wash it the next day, doesn't cause me any Irritation. Continue to use it for at least 7 days or more depends on serious is the dandruff issues. Can intake the Oregano oil + 1 Tablespoon of Organic flaxseed oil for better result too. Saw this remedy recommended by Dr Berg in YouTube. Price is good in iherb so just it a try. Please give me a thumbs up if it helps.

093d8aef-ddca-4465-a363-20195c35a7df
Posted on Oct 1, 2021

This is my second bottle and I am extremely satisfied. I’m using it to fight low grade strep in my liver and lymphatic system that causes acne. I combine it with the use of licorice root extract and zinc and it definitely has a positive effect. Please upvote this if you found it useful, trying to save some money❤️

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

This is a supplement that every home must have. I feel the onset of a cold, any viral infection, inflammation of the urinary tract - I take one capsule, and after a day or two all the symptoms subside. Spent one package, I just got another. It is recommended to take one capsule with a meal, otherwise it can cause stomach irritation.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I am really happy I found this product, and I don't have to take droppers full of nasty tasting oil straight in my mouth. I will be so much more likely to take my supplement now that I've found this easy to swallow, high quality product. I'm sure I will be ordering again way before the expiry date of 2024.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

My partner recommended this to me having used this item himself previously, says its good quality and effective. Dont be put off by the extra virgin olive oil in the ingredients, its included because the wild oreganol oil is too strong on its own. I will update once I start taking and see the results!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This wild oregano is great for viral infections. Prick a hole in the gel cap and use some directly on viruses such as cold sores and it will cut the time it takes to heal from them in less than half. Just a drop once or twice a day will work wonders. I find Solgar's wild oregano the best for this use. The quality is great, and the benefits are greater.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Slightly more expensive than other brands but contains high Quality WILD origarno My wife is taking this daily to help recover from a digestive problem

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Absolutely keep these Solgar Wild Oregano Oil Softgels in stock at ALL times! Went to the doctor not feeling well with problems breathing. I was diagnosed with bronchitis and given prescriptions for an antibiotic and a steroid (for the inflammation). Decided to use the oregano oil instead. Took two softgels 4X a day for five days. Bye bye bronchitis