PL

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I suspect this is one of those supplements that does help memory. and it makes sense that it does. It cannot stop memory loss alone, but it seems to help slow the deterioration. If you've got problems with yourself or a loved one, get them off as much sugar and omega3 fats as you can. Also check for ferritin levels, especially in men.

Memory, maintenance, temperament have all altogether expanded and keep on improving. After every day 2capsules for one month I began to see an increment. Going to super portion to 4 per day when classes restart. This is one of only a handful of exceptional enhancements I accept merits the cost so I really spending plan for 2 jugs every month.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

An integrative doctor recommended this product for me. With anxiety, depression and some memory loss I have found this very beneficial. My anxiety has settled, I'm not obviously depressed and my memory has improved out of sight! Very grateful.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Quality product with good value for money . This product has no after taste and though I haven’t been taking it for long I have noticed the benefits already from the dosage I am on with the size of the tablet and texture easy to take

Posted on Jun 6, 2021

I have been taking Solar’s Phosphatidylserine with hope to help my memory for just 2 weeks. I have not notice any improvement; however I am taking lighter dosage than recommended. I take 1 softgel 3 times a week instead of 1 per day. So far no ill side effects. I will increase dosage as long as I have no ill side effects. Still hopeful for memory improvement.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Great company and a solid product.. helps with brain function, focus. Recommended.

Posted on Feb 12, 2021

Very good product. Solgar is a quality brand and also the best ingredients and most potent source. Phosphatidylserine is a fatty substance produced in the body that covers and protects every cell in the body, and is involved in the clotting function of the body. It's particularly vital for the proper functioning of nerve cells within the brain, helping to transmit messages between them. As an essential component of healthy nerve cell membranes, phosphatidylserine is thought to have a key role in keeping your memory sharp as you get older. Studies in animals suggest that levels decline with age.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

very good quality , brand ,package ,benefit and size

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

a good product Quick delivery Good.

Posted on Feb 10, 2010

Things work great! Best we've found anywhere. To bad they don't come in the suggested daily dosage of 300 mg Softgels though. Anyway, we're staying with these! The price is right. The product is great. We haven't found or tried any better. If you're looking for PS for you or a loved one, look no further. Please, just leave some for us. Thanks, Solgar!