PL

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Love the combination of the different types of omega's in one tablet as our body needs all of them to enhance functionality. too early to see if it has helped me in any way but I definitely feel am doing something right by taking these supplements. The size of the pill is quite large comparative to the regular tablets for those of you who find it hard to swallow large pills. Appreciate the glass, dark coloured bottle which help preserve the ingredients.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Excellent product lived up to expectations! Delivered ahead of schedule at the postmate. Convenient and reliable service when ordering. The product was well packaged, protected and arrived in exemplary form without any complaints. I plan to continue using iHerb in the future and recommend it to everyone. I made three orders for iHerb at the same time. All three orders arrived ahead of schedule in perfect safety! I am ordering Omega 3-6-9 for the second time. I think I need to continue this great experience for my body. I recommend it as an excellent product.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I chose this omega supplement because it has a great ingredient list and the right amount of each omega type (based on my research). The only downside that the pills are kinda big and you have to take 3 a day! A quick tip: don’t forget that you have to store them in the fridge!

dcdc7ec8-ec19-4b30-965c-1be08208a3df
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

IT is the best I had, gives me full of energy for training and recovery followed by a really good price. I have been using this for quite a while. Most of the time, I do not have the taste come back on me. Easy to take. Good product, good company and I will buy again.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I buy this supplement every autumn or every winter. Good quality, good price. Softgels are easy to swallow, no taste. There are problems with fish in my area, so I buy omega and I hope that it help me keep my health.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I drink solgar omega for six years now.. I take this one sometimes and I reaction is only positive.. love the quality of slogar omega.. I noticed that it s rarely on discount and it s always excluded from promotions- so that is the only bad thing :)

Posted on May 22, 2022

This essential fatty acid supplement is the best! My husband has MS and it improves his well-being. It helps to keep both of us healthy.

Posted on May 10, 2022

It is difficult to assess the effect at once, but the composition is what the female body needs. Despite the size of the pills, it is not difficult to take. Like this product

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Sometimes too potent not the best so start off easy, a pill every other day and once your body used to it take full advantage of these amazing oils.. I def won't get enough of the oils from all that farmed salmon!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Amazing product. Helped my skin almost immediately after taking it. Did not have a fishy taste or smell and have not burped and tasted it either.