PL

Posted on Mar 3, 2022
Always have this on standby

UTIs (Urinary Tract Infections) are a seriously uncomfortable nuisance but ever since I started taking cranberry they are no longer a concern. This is a must have in your medicine cupboard! If you are prone to UTIs, I would suggest you take them regularly as a supplement as cranberry is packed with goodness anyway. For me, I take them occasionally when I feel a UTI coming on and I feel the improvement quickly.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Solgar, one of the oldest and BEST Quality Vitamin company in the world. Small batch company, pure ingredients ,perfect sizes, dark GLASS bottles, I wouldnt use any other company! Perfect been using them for 30 plus years. The Benefits are too many to list. This product helped improve my UT within a month!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The size is good for the price and the results. I don’t think I’d ever taken any vitamins for more than 1 month, so the amount of 60 is perfect. I’ve already tried other supplements some months after these ones and I couldn’t take them for more than two days - the quality and ingredients are just not the same level.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I bought a cranberry nutritional supplement from Solgar, a brand I trusted. I usually take vitamin B and was looking for a vitamin C product, but I bought it because it came with cranberries. As a Solga product, the packaging is meticulous and easy to eat. It has no taste, so it is easy to eat and swallow.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I really like these capsules. It helps a lot. I bought them already few times and continue order them. Good cranberries’ smell and taste. Recommended!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I love this product - it works as it says. all their product are good to me and I recommend it to my friends and family keep on the excelent work with your products

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This is a great product. I been using for a month. I feel better. it is good to get rid of kidney stones or uti.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I buy this all the time. Specifically, I like their iron, which is very mild. As for this one, I take it regularly, and I Bellerive this is very good quality product.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Solgar brand is the best, love this cranberry supplement and very effective when taken with a D-Mannose supplement to help maintain a healthy urinary tract