PL

Posted on Apr 17, 2022
Totally worth a try

After having some kidlets and years earlier working nightshift, my sleep was totally out of whack. I have been having 1x Melatonin 10mg about an hour before bed and when i put my phone down, im out like a light. Based on the reviews i read here prior to purchase, i went ahead and bought 2 jars worth and i will certaiy be buying more after. Very happy with the purchase. Dont know if i could have got away with the lower dose melatonin tabs but considering years of not looking after myself or my sleep, i decided to go with this strength.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The most amazing tablets I’ve found, they shut off my thoughts and help to not be thinking until I finally fall asleep. I was prescribed Valium before trying these and I believe I benefit from these more than Valium, and great size for a great price! I feel the 10g dosage works better than the 5mg for me..

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I now don’t panic about not being able to sleep. I know that these will send me to sleep quickly and easily and I won’t have a fuzzy head in the morning. I am now ready to place a new order as I would panic if I didn’t have any in the house.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This is the gold nugget for those people like me, who just can't get to sleep, till the wee hours of the morning, and are left dragging themselves threw the day with not energy, brain fog, physically feeling like your body is struggling, these little nuggets are gold, the key to a new start, new life, new energy, a new me.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Fantastic! I was taking a different brand of 3mg. But 10mg of this brand is fantastic! I’m actually feeling refreshed in the morning and have a deeper sleep for majority of the night. I’m going through early menopause so this has really helped over the last week since it arrived.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Honestly these are the perfect strength for me 10mg. I sometimes have trouble falling asleep and I pop one of these and 10‐25mins later I fall asleep like a baby! High quality, give them a try!

9f46c71d-03a3-4f01-b87e-8b4391c44a87
Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Great quality. Dosage is what I need for expected results. Benefit for sound and restful sleep, no side effects. Good quality ingredients. Small packaging great for travelling. Even taste good ! Let the pill melt in the mouth for better result

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I give 3 stars as I know this product works fine with some of y friends, unfortunately not with me, it gave me terrible nightmares, it is like you spend the night half asleep... Again it works perfectlt fine for some people so I would suggest to give it a try and see by yourself, the dosage of 10 mg is quite strong and is forbidden in my home country France. I would suggest to start with a dosage of 5 mg and if you like the effect you try this higher dosage.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

It works for my sleeplessness. I can feel the mood it brings which induces sleep. Good quality ,10 mg feels sufficient to me as of now. I am 75kg male.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This has been the only product to help my son have a peaceful night sleep. Easy dosage. No offensive flavor. The benefit has been amazing.