PL

Posted on Jun 18, 2022
Best anti depressant ever used

After taking it for about a week im now filling much less stressed with my everyday life (i have very stressed work and i live in a big city). Im filling happier, im smiling much more than before, sometimes smiling even when im not supposed to. ;-) My sleeping is better, i sleep like a baby :) spending time with my family and friends has become more pleasant and calmer. What i love about Solgar's L-Theanine is that its made in a best form it can be, its easy to swallow and doesnt have a bad taste. It does not cause nausea like some other cheap brands and its starting to do his job after about 1-2 hours. Recommending to anyone who have a stressed life and want to live happier life.

5ab6c483-6717-4c5d-ae72-708387bc8e9a
Bella
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Great. I went through times of great stress that generated strong episodes of anxiety, I take this supplement as an anxiolytic that helps me calm my anxiety levels, helps me fall asleep and I feel that my mood improves in general. I love Solgar. If this review was useful to you please like it.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I take this in the morning when cortisol levels are highest. They say the benefits of the ingredient L-Theanine is that it's more easily absorbed and helps counter act the effects of caffeine in the body. Most of the previous Solgar products I've used have been good quality.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I use these l-theanine when I'm in situations where I'm not feeling comfortable, they help me to stay calm without feeling drowsy, a really subtle effect, but truly noticable.

Posted on May 2, 2021

At first i was afraid to take it but i took it one time and i saw there were none serious side effects beside a little dry mouth. I had diffuclty swallowing food it helped me come down and release tension from my esophagus and also i slept like a baby that night.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I did not notice any improvement in muscle tension or any changes at all. maybe there are some benefits, which I did not notice, but I won't be buying it again.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Excelent product. I have been taking it several months and it is great

Posted on Dec 2, 2021
2003

Good product and quality ,taste is ok also , and the size

Posted on Jun 1, 2021

Considering how much stress I have been going through recently, I'm thanking the L-theanine supplement I'm taking at night time for keeping the mood swings in check and staying in control.