PL

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item soon. The quality is very good. The quantity is suitable. The ingredients are excellent. It was very well package. The dose is adjusted. The effect is good. It helps the immune system. The taste is adequate. This is the size of the family. Flaws are fine. I adjust the dosage daily, the sun is good and fast, there is no shortage, absorption and bones are ok. Deficiently is not. The product have good minerals, benefit for hair, composition exentrly, supplement for all day. I use frequency. My symptom is happy,

bfd9a9ef-407f-4a65-87f4-31f8572e3698
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I read a lot of benefit of taking this products. I tried other brands before but this is the best. Partly because I am a strong fans of Solgar. Easy to swallow and more importantly the benefit of taking these supplement. If my review useful, please share and like. Thank you :-)

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I have PCOS and my weight is high. I started taking 2 pills a day one with breakfast and one with dinner. I try keep a healthy diet as well. I notice some changes in the way my body looks. It is not reflected on the scale, but I diffinelty feel a difference. I have not consulted a doctor before I take it. It leaves me with a dry mouth, but I don't mind that.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

If you have extra sweet tooth, definitely give it a try! After taking Chromium, the amount of sweets I consume decreased significantly. Do your own research,unfortunately many doctors out there have no idea about such a great ingredient. The quality is very good, the taste is neutral. Packaging is eco-friendly.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Great chromium supplement! Chromium picolinate is well absorbed by the body and is non-toxic. Chromium picolinate replenishes chromium deficiency in the body, normalizes lipid metabolism and reduces blood glucose. Chromium converts fats and proteins into energy and participates in muscle building, has a positive effect on vision. Low levels of chromium in the body leads to increased cholesterol, which can cause coronary heart disease. I also supplement with vanadium as chromium and vanadium work synergistically to maintain healthy blood sugar levels within the normal range. I recommend this product.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I take these when I know I will be having more carbs than usual. They are easy to take. The size of the pill is comparable to most supplements and you get a fair amount in one bottle at a good price. I will be repurchasing when I finish the bottle.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I use this after a high carbohydrate meal so that my blood glucose levels do not spike too much. I believe 1 capsule is enough to do the trick. I do not have it everyday - more like a few times a month. When I do, I don't get super hungry in a couple of hours after the high carbohydrate meal which means it is doing its job.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

My daughter take this for her sugar problem symptoms and she says it help her. The supplement is well package, good size, quality. The ingredient of Chromium is an essential trace mineral that plays an important role in helping insulin regulate blood glucose. Doesn't have any taste and benefits are great.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Chromium is very important mineral for your body and hormones. Salgar as always has the best packaging, this brown glass bottles look so stylish too ))) I have been taking this supplant for months and always feel the difference when I run out. Has no taste. Quality as always is superb.