PL

Posted on Dec 13, 2021
Чудово!

This is the first time I am writing a review. I saw on the Internet this product. I was interested in speed. This is what you need. I didn’t regret it.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This supplement is easy to take because it is small in size. This is a quality supplement, and this product does what it says. My hair and nails are strong and healthy.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Good day everyone. I bought this product. Quality came first. Glad I took advantage of it. I didn’t regret it.

solgar is always good. Biotin is great for hair growth!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

good quality and ingredients. perfect size to sallow. no taste to swallow. everything is good with this product

Posted on May 10, 2022

A good product for maintaining healthy hair, nails and skin

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I have used Biotin for many years and I have always had good results with the Solgar brand.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

good quality and ingredients used. the size is perfect to swallow. I hope I would get some benefits after

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I take 3 every morning to help my dry skin and thinned hair. I believe this is helping. Biotin is awesome!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I ordered it for my cousin and as per her this really helps a lot on her hairfall