PL

Posted on Jan 28, 2022
Excellent for nut based cheeses

I don't actually buy these to take directly, but to make non-dairy based cheese with because I'm anaphylactic to dairy protein (not intolerant to lactose) and as such can't tolerate probiotics grown in a dairy medium. These hit the spot and don't cause me problems. They're great for non-dairy based cheeses because they doubt contain other probiotics that change the flavour of the cashew cheese. They make an excellent nut based cheese.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

It is a good product, but after repurchasing this maybe 3 times, I realise that its verry little copare to other brand i take that has multiple strains. I often have to take 4 capsules of these to avoyd a fleare up of enterobacter after earing someting I know is risky. I personally in the future would look for A prodoctu with more than 250 million Acidophilus. At least between 2 - 10 billion.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

probiotics are of critical importance, found out the hard way when I experienced stomach/indigestion/acidity issues. got rid of my acidity, couldn't be more thankful. good bacteria is so important!

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on May 6, 2022

Quality product, I've tried a few different probiotics but this one seems to do the job best! Has all the essential ingredients and great price for the size.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

These are wonderful vegan-friendly probiotics. It's great that they're shelf stable and can actually be shipped. I do wish they still came in one glass container, rather than two plastic ones.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

this complex will improve the flora in your intestines, if you want to improve your condition you need to take care of your intestines, healthy intestines is a healthy organism

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Easy to swallow, effective for tummy sensitivity. Will buy again

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

For every probiotic, you have to try it yourself because every intestinal system is different. Myself does this one...not much. Still suffering from gases. Am now trying to take this at the beginning of the day, slightly better result.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

***update; I did took them again and it was all good. I like the company BUT after using didn’t feel so good in the next morning,felt like going to passed out so I don’t know if there is connection I didn’t take them anymore.