PL

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

High quality mango, no added sugar (a big plus for me) or nasty preservatives, organic, high CP ratio. I do a lot of food stock up now because of Covid, and if I cannot finish before "Best before" date, I simply put it in the freezer, no discoloration or change in taste after it is thawed. Great value, highly recommended

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Solely organic mango strips taste delicious! They are the perfect snack when I want something sweet. They are naturally sweet with no added sugar; just one ingredient, mango. I’ve tried many other brands of organic dried mango and this brand is definitely one of the best. I definitely recommend these mango strips if your looking for a clean and wholesome pick me up snack.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

These are my favourite dried mango strips as they have such a natural flavour and don’t have any artificial flavours or sweeteners added. They are great tasty snack when you want a sweet wholesome treat.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Fresh, sweet and absolutely delightful. The best dried mango I have ever eaten and I have tried plenty of other brands out there. Nothing compares to the quality of Solely.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Alright, I was on a quest for Best Mango, and Solely wins. HOWEVER, these strips are only second best. Solely mango halves are the bestest best.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Solely is so far the best brand I have tasted. The price is reasonable on iHerb. I have to force myself not to order more so soon because I will eat a whole bag at one. I would recommend solely .

NatalieAB
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Clean ingredients but, it is a little bit sour than other brands. It is not the best mangoes for me, so I will not repurchase!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

A bit on the hard side but still can be bitten through. The mango sticks are big, fresh and fragrant. Good quantity for the price.

bd2ad5f1-f3c5-445e-8c53-3bbc7af28202
AmURLn
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

The texture is good, but the taste isn’t great. It smells and tastes like the mangoes were over ripe before drying. I prefer Equal Exchange dried mangoes

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I love the packaging and the quality of this friend mango is high, it's organic and not full of added sugar. But it is expensive for what it is and I have limited when I will buy it for that reason.