PL

GigiTan
Posted on May 13, 2022

These vitamins come in a gel capsule that is about 7/8" in length. They are significantly simpler to take than large hard pills or caplets, as are most gel capsules. I originally got these not solely for the vitamins, but also because taking pills is a significant issue for me. This is a reorder for me since I enjoy how they make me feel and how effortlessly they can be swallowed. Re-ordering them is a no-brainer for me because it's critical that we stay as healthy as possible throughout this outbreak. I would strongly advise everyone to take these vitamins.

Posted on May 16, 2022

This is my favorite multivitamin due to only needing 1 a day, and provides energy all day. The potency covers all my basic needs. The quality of Solaray products are great.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This is the same great product as in the health stores but at a much lower price. Came is excellent condition and the expiration date is far away. So glad we found this out!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I have used this for a number of years. I Iike being able to take one a day. However, I need to take some supplements with it.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Easy to swallow, seems like I do get a bit of energy and reasonable priced.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This brand makes quality supplements. We never have any issues with them. Would recommend.

Posted on May 28, 2022

nice brand, complete multivit. good dosage on each ingredient. once daily of this cap is what i need. boost my day

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Worked just fine for me, I highly recommend. Quality ingredient list.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021