PL

Posted on May 28, 2022

My hair is damaged from the pool water and the sun, leaving it dry and frizzy. I use this in the morning to help ease the tangles and whenever my hair needs some detangling. I used to use leave in cream but I prefer something lighter like this water spray.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

The quality is really nice. detangles and moisturizing you hair . my girls have sensitive scalp and never complained. The only reason I gave a 4 star is the smell is awful!! the bottle inside smells pleasant but as soon as you spray and brush its gross foul smell. I don't know why maybe the natural ingredients combined with the oils on the hair gives off that scent.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This product sprays liberally. It actually works. It smells delicious - more like pineapples than soy. i have really long thick hair and my brush goes through wet hair easily

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

They've changed the bottle, but I've bought this spray several times for my girls. We use it every time we brush their hair. I don't mind the scent (it's much better than some others we've tried), and we've never had an issue.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Smells great for me but I haven't used it on my child as he has a kiwi allergy and this product contains kiwi extract

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Unlike other products of this brand- this is not more than fine. Its a detaingler- not a leave in - in any way. its a very wattery fluid (not even an emmulsion) that smells horible. I did not feel that its soften my hair in any way and my hair is thin and not dry. I will use it but will not repurchase

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Works like a charm for kids! Smells good, no residue.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Scent is fresh, suitable for daily use, reasonable size, benefits tangled hair.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

a good product. I liked the composition and convenient packaging. Super

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

the smells kinda werid ..smells better if hairs wet. but smells bad when you're hair dry. but other then that it works