PL

JennySavina
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

My friend once gave me one sheet of this mask and I was delighted. So now I ordered a whole pack. The mask has a comfortable fit and is well saturated but runs down my neck so I can do household chores while I use it. The skin after the mask looks very fresh, moisturized, its color evens out and the effect lasts for a long time. And of course, an excellent composition with useful ingredients in the first half of the list.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Pleasant and fresh feeling after use, my skin is softer and more elastic! Good amount of mask in each packet.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Sunscreen is a must after this facial. Skin is bright and fresh but too sensitive. I guess vitamin c concentration is high.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Excellent product... My skin is so radiant after applying this mask.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Have bought these sheet masks twice now. Super moisturizing and fit a western face really well.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Nice masks which can help to keep your skin hydrated

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Amazing product I have nothing else to say

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Packing, thick cardboard. The mask is suitable for all ages. The size of the pattern is average, the quality of the fabric is good, thin, delicate. The mask is easy to use, there is no smell, I keep all the masks in the refrigerator, which gives additional benefits as a decongestant effect, the composition of the mask is good, there are a lot of plant extracts. The mask works Delicately, suitable for my Sensitive skin and perfectly Moisturizes. The skin after the mask, nourished, well-groomed.

925cb20d-b71a-4fe9-aa97-838e5561c147
Posted on Sep 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

Products you use often! This is very good quality. Will buy again. Reasonable amount! high value! It can be used regardless of age or gender because of its high frequency of use. This is a very good effect. The effect that it can be a very good supplement if you follow the dosage along with exercise and diet!