PL

Posted on Jun 9, 2022
Nourish and Soften Hair ✨

Organic Black Castor Oil ✨ this product deeply moisturize the hair follicles for stronger, healthier looking hair. It leaves my hair incredibly shiny and hydrated, I use it like a daily hair serum applying a dime size amount to the roots or along the hairline, it smells very toasted and delicious I want to eat it ! ❤️

f5b94444-7fac-4e03-8ee0-156066ab4c73

I bought this product based on the reviews and potential aid in hair growth. It definitely moisturizes and seems to be fine for sensitive skin. It doesn't have strong scent, which is a bonus. A little goes a long way when using it on your scalp. It's best to mix it with another product if you're trying to use it on your whole scalp. Overall, I am pleased with this product. Time will tell on hair growth, but it definitely nourishes the skin.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Everybody's skin is different and has different needs, but this works wonders for my skin. Apart from hydration, I've seen scars from my back-ney significantly faded since I started using this. The scent is a bit strong and distinct but easily masked if you want to with cologne or whatever other products you use.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I’m not sure why but this seems to work better than regular castor oil? I used it mixed with argan oil so that it would absorb faster. Really helped with some skin issues and especially dry winter skin. Great size. Very moisturising.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I use this oil for skin repair and hemorrhoids and it works great. Have a little smokey smell to it. Great to moisturize the skin especially dry hand. Great value for the price!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Received package in good condition. I have using Black Castor Oil for some times. It’s benefit and help hair growth and moisturizing. It’s have pleasant scent,

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I cant tell you how glad I am after purchasing this item. been looking to buy jamaican black castor oil for a very long time due to its benefit within beauty industry. this one is a great formula love using it specially for my hair and lashes its helped my hair grow thicker abd much more. even Appley the mixture to my lashes and my lashes have made a great difference this is my holy grail for thicker and luscious hair 😍😍

Posted on May 12, 2022

It really helps! My eyebrow patches are growing in, little by little. So cool!

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

I have tried it with heat cap , it’s kind off sticky but wipes offf with shampoo, my hair looks healthier and has more shine , will be ordering more from it

7ea25bad-84f9-4b11-9338-c255fff63ef6
Posted on Jul 14, 2021

Best purchase ever! I got 25% discount + free shipping. Happy customer!😋😋😋 I have struggles with hair loss. I hope this oil can help me to regrow my hair.

c5947665-83ca-45d2-a96f-106d8180addd