PL

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I really like these sponges! They are biodegradable and earth friendly. The sponges are very absorbent just like it says and I like that it's not too thick and dries quickly after I squeeze it. What I like most so far, is that it does not stink after many uses. Since the cloths are white, they get stained quickly but that also depends on what you use it for. Other than that, they are fantastic!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Wkwkhk
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Good absorbing and easy to use.

Posted on May 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I used another German brand, but I also want to try it. The size is just right and it is thick, and it absorbs plenty of water and can be wiped clean. The water around the kitchen, the sink, and the bathroom are very useful. I also like the white fabric and the flower pattern. If it's color, you can't see the stains and it's unsanitary, but if it's white, you can see the stains immediately and I really like it.