PL

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
Great cleanser!

Cleanses well without being too harsh. Has a very light lemony smell, similar to the skinfood sugar scrub mask. The bubbles feel very soft and a little goes a long way. All you need is one pump of foam for the whole face and neck. Really great cleanser, I will definitely be checking more out from the black sugar line.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

great foaming cleanser slight citrus scent. non skin drying economical as only small amount required.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I like how it left my skin feeling clean without drying out, it’s gentle on the skin

Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I used a different white container for washing my face in the morning, and I liked it very much, so I thought that black sugar would be good, so I bought it. It feels good to wash cleanly, but it doesn't dry out and is easy to use! Fine bubbles will come out soon, so I feel like using only these types.

natalyes
Posted on Dec 23, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

Great firm! Good foam! Only my daughter and I did not really like the dryness of the face after using it. It won’t suit me for a daily routine, only if you wash off a serious make-up. A lot of funds were bought from the Skinfood brand and everything is of great quality😊🖐️Have a good shopping 🍒

Posted on Jun 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It's bigger than I expected, it seems to last a long time, and the cost performance is good. I will continue to use it for a while without stretching it after washing.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The bottle came protected with mica. Cool foam. The dispenser is very convenient. The foam is dense, there is no smell as such. It spreads on the face easily, cleans very gently, after washing, there is no feeling of tightness of the skin. The composition is good. Recommend.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

Lush and delicate foam with a pleasant fresh scent. Perfectly cleanses the skin from residues of care and decorative cosmetics, does not dry out, does not cause a feeling of tightness. Convenient dispenser, economical consumption.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It's a facial cleanser that comes out as foam (no foaming process), and the fact that it has such a large capacity is very attractive. I had a very good impression of it, but I didn't like the slimy feeling that remained on my skin after using it instead of tightening it.