PL

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I adore this brand, skin79 never disappointed! the tone is very natural for my skin. Not dark not too white. The ingredients of this powder are not harmful for skin. The quality is perfect, as it is Korean makeup. The size of this powder is good for any lady clutch. It's easy and comfortable to use it. I highly recommend this powder! as it is great by itself and also perfect to use it after bb cream.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Well, the product itself is good but it's just a wrong colour for me. I have pretty light coloured skin (but not pale) with pink undertone so when I use it I see yellow spots. So please note, it's not transparent at all. When I use it with brush it looks a bit better. Didn't notice any scent, I like that.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I bought this because I use sunscreen almost religiously, but I've yet to find a cream with SPF that doesn't leave my skin shiny or greasy and I needed an SPF powder for touch-ups throughout the day. This compact has a lovely texture, it's almost velvety and it does not sit in my pores. The only problem is the shade, which turned out to be a little too pinkish and dark for my very pale, neutral undertone. I can still make it work, but if you're really pale, you might want to try something else.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Great compact with a decent SPF 30. Very good colour for my paleish Finnish skin.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I give it away. The color is not suiting any of my friend skin. Even if you put it with brush, it shows on your face and you feel that skin is not breathing

Posted on Apr 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

In general, and above all, this brand is beautiful and sweet, especially since I tried it before, and when I took it, I took it because I tried their products. The important thing is that the powder girls are beautiful and contain a sun protection factor, and of course the experience is the best proof of your ransom, and like, you are not lost.

2b563d7d-93b5-4b24-ac95-f22787f95b54
Auto-translated from Portuguese

perfect and odorless. The quality is wonderful and so is the coverage. The texture is dry and very light and there is no worry just exposing myself to the sun. the color was light to me, but I use it anyway. The packaging is beautiful and the size is good. only have benefits

Posted on Apr 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

A little pricey, but worth the money. Has spf 30, ideal for oily skin. Initially, the powder itself is in the box, it opens by pressing. The smell is gentle, pleasant. The coating is light, it could suit the skin.

d7ac6f36-e354-48c3-93da-3b57a57adbcd
Posted on Jul 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I ordered powder based on reviews. I was afraid that it would not fit, but I was satisfied. The shade matched perfectly, and the smell is very pleasant. I'll order more.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The powder is a bit dark for pale faces. Good protection factor, easy to apply with a powder brush. Without smell. But during the day it can sink into the pores if you use only powder, without foundation. Didn't notice much reduction in oily skin. But in very sunny weather, this powder alone without additional protection will not be enough (in my experience).