PL

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

b3809d97-65a8-4825-bd24-808ec0af7fa8
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Great Nutrition, easy to sprinkle on food. Parsley's vitamin K is important because it helps blood to clot in addition to contributing to bone health. Parsley is rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants, which help reduce the risk of serious health conditions like diabetes, stroke, heart disease and cancer.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Essential for cooking as it is pretty expensive to buy fresh parsley in my city. While admittedly it'd never be the same as fresh parsley, it is the best I have tried compared to other more popular supermarket brands out there. It does add a good whiff to my lasagnes and other pastas and is a good sub for fresh parsley especially if it is super costly in your city.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!

You might think I’m crazy but this dried parsley actually does quite a lot of difference to your dish! Just sprinkle a little bit to your dish to finalize it and it gives an wonderful aroma. I’m Japanese and I’m very familiar with seaweeds in general, and to me it smells very similar to aonori (literally blue nori). Just buy it already!!!

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I always grow my own parsley but when it’s unavailable this organic parsley is perfect. What most impressed me is the bright green color. I was also pleased that it was organic as it seems healthier than my previous parsley purchases. Parsley can be added to so many foods it’s definitely a keeper.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Great seasoning which I use only in my 11m food prep. It enhances the taste and everything turns out so yummy. Really helpful for moms like me who is a terrible cook. Hehehe momhack 😌✌🏻the parsley taste is quite prominent so a little goes a loooooooong way. I foresee this bottle lasting me very very long

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Simply Organic parsley offers the freshest dried parsley I have ever found. I can add straight from jar or crush to make even smaller. It adds flavor and color to meals. Works great mixed with butter and garlic on salmon, in mash potatoes, or spread over french bread and toasted. I also add to pizza and spagetti to add more flavor.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Items arrived quickly within a week or two. Opened and tried this. I can't really taste a difference with this herb and without. Thank you!

7d552af5-382a-423b-b7a9-a72d8acf0fed
Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I've sprinkled this on almost every type of meal I had. Even though it looks to be good quality, using dry doesn't seem to give any noticeable taste change, which is why I reduced 1 star. That being said, making no taste difference means you can add this to almost anything. Dried parsley is supposed to have a lot of Apigenin which among other things is a CD38 inhibitor. Apigenin is also found in Chamomile. So I've been adding a lot hoping to get some of the possible benefits.