PL

icarotwist
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I bought one, the family and I loved it so much we bought a whole bunch more. This is very yummy and I had no adverse reactions to it as it is chemical free. I am highly toxin sensitive. We cooked it with chicken, another time with ground meat and omg try it!! the ground meat one was absolutely delish. Serve with rice or fries. yum yum.

681c0b98-2673-4043-8d26-69e709493fd0
48655808-ee31-4433-94c9-8c4d8dfb7838
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

It has an over all sweet taste from tomato paste I would say. The spiciness is an after taste. I would have indian spices at hand to bring it to taste. Those of us who love Tikka Masala would be disappointed, however for a quick turn around its good to have on hand

7627d932-caf9-4d10-b311-7e4f990adc45
Posted on May 24, 2022

Simpla Organic Tika Masala Sauce. Delicious I made a vegan tikka masala: I fried a large onion, added chard and celery for frying. I added Juba, the entire contents of the bag with sauce and coconut cream ... came out perfect

78c3929b-84c1-4ce2-9ba4-e085a86904e0
f625254c-a70d-4093-8949-58e8e5b4527b
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This says to take out in a bowl, and add 3 tablespoons of heavy cream and 2 tablespoons of water. I just opened the bag and added 3 tablespoons of yogurt and 2 tablespoon of its watery bits. Mixed inside the bag, and poured over grilled chicken in a pan. The benefit was less washing up and I could squeeze the bag to the last bit of sauce. Worked out really well, cooked beautifully and tasted delicious. 1 bag to about a pound of chicken. Will be purchasing again.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I think I love all of the simmer sauces from Simply Organic as they are: 1) tasty 2) dishes for these are easy and fast to make; 3) they make me start loving Indian food though I don't like spicy food at all 4) quality - always good ingredients and awesome outcome for my dinner)) Will purchase again within coming orders as it is a must for my kitchen now!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

It's pretty good, not my favorite Indian sauce though - doesn't taste like authentic Indian food. Good for weekday dinners as it's really easy (and fast) to make, but not sure if I will be buying more as I prefer more authentic Indian sauces. Also, it's more of a portion for 2, not 4 people.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I love how it taste so good but also buildable and customizable according to your spicy level, it literally save so much time as I can make a large portion of chicken tikka masala for my meal prep. It taste good with rice also I like to make salad wrap with it ❤️

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

We made this with chicken, onions, and peppers, and served it over cauliflower rice. It was good, but we felt something was really missing. Maybe add fresh cilantro? And, of course, naan makes every Indian dish better. We probably won't buy it again, but if it was given to me or was steeply discounted, I'd definitely experiment more.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I like dining out in Indian restaurant for masala chicken, so I have added in extra ingredients, chicken and potato. The size is suitable for 1 person, convenient for casual dinner. Recommend it.