PL

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022

That's an amazing product, made with organic ingredients. Has great spicy taste and I use it to make healthy morning shots and as seasoning in recipes. I really loved the glass container, has a very good quality, the size is very practical, and has a beautiful, simple and clean look.

27345130-09ff-44a2-8397-6b39695bef2b
ed0dd83b-c02a-435c-a601-0bfc24124454
564c0d97-f8ed-4800-bd8f-f304a2d0ada9
10dc0ce9-5525-4178-99f7-48e257bff9a1
Posted on May 12, 2022

Together with cinnamom, this ginger is one of my best buddies now))) I add it almost everywhere) It has a great scent (some powders do not have such a concentrated smell, and I find them ‘empty’ - even adding more of such ‘‘empty’ powder does not add flavor and/or scent) And of course I am a fan if these bottles!))

fc45a553-f374-44c3-9bf1-38c6e44ee01f
88aa5668-7f33-4a68-af74-f67cddef7f36
Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Excellent spice, its ingredients are delicious, large size that holds a lot of time, the packaging is covered properly, I have a lot of large and use for a long time. Taste very tasty, and the quality is a perfect benefit- a sugar-free diet spice, I use my food all the time and the composition is light with a lot of healthy ingredients, in addition the spice gives a lot of recipe serving- you can put it on any dish and even drinks like tea, high frequency

7af175ec-4635-43f2-9f3b-eaea1e449e85
Posted on May 22, 2022

As a busy working person like everyone, this saves me SO MUCH time and effort handling a whole ginger. It’s amazing to add to your tea, but i mainly use it for marinating chicken or other meat, as ginger really helps with that specific “smell” of cooked meat when you chew on it. Just overall a versatile item to keep in your kitchen. It’s a PLUS that it’s organic!! Please hit LIKE button if this review was helpful🥰 happy cooking!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Love this spice line! Ordered other spices - all very high quality and taste. Organic! Yay! GLASS BOTTLE with Metal Screw cap. LOVE it! Excellent easy to read packaging. Good price for a high quality product. Recommend this brand. Will be reordering. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful! Thank you!

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Simply Organic’a herb is always the best, is just taste and smell like fresh ginger! It a must have in my kitchen! I have over a dozen other herbs from them! My only concern is that I just wish I have more space to bring more in….😅

ba8a2ca7-9c9e-491a-9580-b1a2bc01cd0b
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Great quality, packaging, ingredients. Easy to use while cooking. Tastes great 👍. If youvare on a healthy diet, thus is the one to go with, as many other companies add bas ingredients, but not this one! Good size and the price. This us just one of the best seasonings. Would recommend ant day.

Posted on May 7, 2022

The quality of this brand of ground ginger is the best that I have used. The color of the ginger is yellow, not brownish like some brands. No nasty smell but fresh ginger. I sprinkled on meats and fish before cooking and the taste is really good. However, the metal screw cap is a bit difficult to twist and open after repeated used because it gets a bit rusty inside the rim of the cover.