PL

BomBom
Posted on Oct 4, 2021
For sous vide - great!

A very high quality mix of organic spices that I use in my sous vide. Package is excellent - I like the fact that it's a glass bottle which I can reuse in the future. Taste is great - I only need to add this plus salt to marinade my steak.

This is more like a Sesame Seed ‘n Herb than Garlic ‘n Herb to me! It comes with a LOT of sesame seed and the garlic is super shy. This product is also a bit sour because of the lemon peel. That being said, I roasted potatoes with this seasoning and it was absolutely delicious. It just cannot beat the all purpose seasoning also from Simply Organic, but it’s fine!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This is one of my favorite seasonings! It's healthy & delicious! I've used it on chicken, fish, & various vegetables, and they all came out absolutely delicious, while each food still tasted flavorful, & yummy, yet different......never boring! It's so easy to use.....a delicious combination in just the right proportions! Came well packaged & protected from iherb so the glass bottles were perfectly protected upon arrival. Thank you!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This spice mix is super delicious and addictive. I can pour a lot on my food and it still tastes good and doesn’t feel overwhelming. For me the sesame and lemon flavor is much stronger than the garlic and herb flavor though - I think the bottle is half sesame seeds. Very tasty as it is though. This is my favorite spice brand because they always have high quality spices, the bottle has shake or pour options, and the name of the spice is written on top of the bottle too so you can find it more easily in the cupboard. Highly recommend this and the other spices by this brand.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I don’t know about you, but we add garlic and herbs to almost anything, so it’s perfect for us. Smells great, the taste is wonderful with omelets, fish and fries

3697cffa-e438-4544-8d96-c34eddf4aad4
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Its my favorite been restocking monthly 😍. The amount is perfect for the price, and the quality is amazing you get what you pay for. Taste is addictive 🥹 luxurious ingredients

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

These are great spices and most importantly you can see the contents easily, since they are labeled on the lid and on the front of each jar. This makes them perfect for storing in a drawer or a cupboard.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Love this brand. All tastes great. I like this one in potato salad the best so far . Will buy it again with the other spices

Posted on May 25, 2022

Always love to order this brand of organic herbs. The bottle was very effective to keep the freshness of the smell. I will use it for meat, mixed veggie and even fit for seafood too!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Recently purchased Garlic 'N Herb and have used it in a number of dishes. It's my go to Herb seasoning. Love shopping at iherb.