PL

Posted on May 16, 2022

I've replaced most of my spices range to this brand. quality is excellent and is a big bottle as compared to other brand. I love their smoked paprika. used their spice on different ingredient, dressing, cooking and marinating. taste great too. will continue to repurchase from iherb. great bargain.

2c0aecd5-3db3-45c3-9d63-aacda0bb58d0
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I use this for medical purposes and as a spice for my food. my dad had almost a heart. so I advised him to take 1 tea spone of this spoce in a glass of water every night and he should better soon. He told me he was able to sleep better instantly. anger one moth, his doctor told him that his blood results are below risk. He never stopped having it. he added it as an ingredient in all his recipes and even his smoothies.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

There's nothing like opening a fresh new package of cayenne, especially when the glass container lets you look at the bright and satisfying color This brand is organic to boot, and improves the taste of any savory dish, as long as you can handle the spice. Since you only need a little bit of cayenne in most recipes, this is likely to last me a long time. It's very diet-friendly and makes savory foods more interesting.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Always good quality at most reasonable prices with Simply Organic. Used as an ingredient in my detox water to flush out toxins when I'm feeling bloated and just "blah" Refreshing Detox Water 1 medium size cucumber, cut into pieces 1 cup of cooled down green tea, brewed from organic green tea leaves. Juice of 1 lemon Handful of fresh Peppermint, chopped 1 teaspoon of Cayenne Combine in a 1 litre pitcher of water, let infuse overnight, enjoy and feel the fat melt away and blood pressure drop. It's a ritual water, hence drink continuously for atleast a couple of days.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Simply Organics products have been my favorite brand due to their quality and price! The cayenne has a particularly fresh taste, and have used it to spice up soups, salads, and even coffee! The sturdy glass bottles with secure lids make for uniform and cleaner storage (i.e. not plastic with all the toxic compounds that could leak, and can also see what's inside for contamination).

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

High quality cayenne that tastes great. You only need a little bit to add a lot of flavor to your meals. This brand has never disappointed me, all spices have been excellent. Cayenne has many health benefits too. Will definitely reorder but it will last a long time since you only need a pinch of it.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

It’s cayenne. The package, ingredients, quality of taste, how I used it in my cooking all point to cayenne. If you have a recipe that calls for cayenne (or you simple want to be like Chef John), I’d recommend Simply Organic — I’ve been using their spices for years and never a complaint.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

The product comes in a transparent clear glass container, as depicted on the iHerb sight, with a screw-on lid. The container is big enough to last for quite a while, as one only needs a few sprinkles over any dish to improve the taste. The dispenser provides two options sprinkling and more volume dispensing. The product has a very fine powdery texture and has a reddish-brown color. The organic cayenne pepper is of high quality as the goodness of the cayenne pepper is thoroughly dried and the powder sprinkles with ease. I use it over air-popped popcorn, omelets, and really any food I like to enhance the flavor to reduce the taste of blandness.