PL

Pattyns
Posted on Jan 11, 2022
One more great product of this brand!

I already tried the banana and carrot flavors before, and this one does not fall behind, it is amazing! It is very soft, the almond flavor is very balanced, the sweetness is just right, the chocolate chips are of high quality, and there is a lot of almond pieces. The only downside is the price, but it still worth it as a special treat, I prefer eating one of these than ten artificial and sugary cookies. Edit: Try warming up 15 seconds in the microwave, you will not regret it!!

1df5dbd9-c9d4-4b6d-bcb9-a56f09bdacdd

I recently found out that I have parasites in my gut so I have to avoid wheat and sugars. Once in a while, 2 weeks of elimination diet, I reward myself with a small bar like this which is the perfect size so I don't overindulge. I like that it's made with almond flour and ia not too sweet. I also really like to take a bar with me while hiking and it todes me over til I can eat my post-hiking meal.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Very good quality, healthy ingredients and good package, easy to unwrap for a child. I like these bars a lot. They are tasty and healthy. I give them as a snack to my kid at school, perfect size for him. He likes them a lot. Better then regular cookies. Definitely will buy more.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I've been trying new products that are more and more healthy and I'm very glad that I tried these snacks as I was surprised how much I like them. They are delicious! The flavor is great and their healthy ingredients put my mind at ease. They have become one of my favorite snacks. I also like other Simple Mills products and I order these Bars and other snacks on a regular basis. They're great!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

These are delicious! They taste so fresh ans the best part is that they are good for you. The company uses all natural and good quality products. There are no sneaky colorings or artificial flavours but just a few wholesome ingredients to produce a delicious bar. Best thing is people who have allergies can enjoy this without worrying!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Oh, my God, these are so delicious, packed with flavor. I can’t even taste the coconut in it. These will be my forever snack! There are almond slivers, and glad there is sunflower,chia,and flaxseed in it. The bar holds well together, as well. Just try it, you will fall in love with it, like I did!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The quality is amazing! And ingredient is so delicious and the taste is so good. The size is good for the price . It’s suitable for diet and workout and fitness, The package is good. It has a lot of benefit and protein and i take it because of diabetes

Posted on May 25, 2022

These bars are made with healthy pronounceable ingredients and also fit in a paleo diet. They taste very good and are great for a snack. In fact, I would eat them even if I was not trying to eat paleo! They are a little expensive for how many you get but since they taste so good, that can be overlooked. I have also tried some of the Simple Mills varieties of crackers and have not been disappointed in the quality of their products.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I love these for a healthy light breakfast on the go or snack! I like the fact that they are made with healthy ingredients. I trust the quality of this brand. They are a little expensive for their small size, but when they run a sale- grab some to try! I like these dark chocolate ones and the carrot cake ones are yummy too!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Absolutely love this! I never had such a delicious bar before. Wonderful taste with a hint of salt. The texture isn't too hard and easy to eat. Size is perfect for snacking. Made with quality ingredients too hence it doesn't taste artificial. Not too sweet either. Will be getting more in future!