PL

Posted on Oct 6, 2022
Simple divine!!

If you’re trying to snack healthier and like mints, you will enjoy these. You can taste the mint and the chocolate without it being too strong. They’re delicious ! I’m quite happy I enjoy these. My 5 year old loves snacking on them too and I’m ok with it as the ingredients are much better than other snacks out there. They’re like biscuits and not too hard. The quality of simple mills is good and you can’t taste the powdery almond flour like other almond flour snacks. They’re good to satisfy your small sweet cravings. I only wish they were bigger and cheaper.

7b8ce388-3e63-4df7-8d3a-0cf2dac9fa76
b23e6208-0928-4609-8e24-0c842302b489
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I'm very glad that I tried these snacks as I was surprised how much I like them. They are delightful and delicious! The flavor is great and their healthy ingredients put my mind at ease and make them one of my favorite snacks. I also like other Simple Mills products and I order these Sweet Thins and others on a regular basis. They're great!

Posted on May 2, 2022

I am so happy that Simple Mills is making snacks without almond flour. I try not to eat many processed foods, and do so by selecting those with the cleanest ingredients. I feel good about the ingredients in these cookies - and only eat a couple at time. Best of all, if you like mint cookies these taste great.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I am glad I purchased two boxes of these while they were on special sale as they are morish. This is the first time that I tried the chocolate crackers from Simple Mills and these are great simple desserts when you are avoiding gluten and sugars while cleansing your GI tract. I am doing a parasite cleanse at the moment so I am looking forward to opening the second box and have a few pieces for a simple snack reward after an ardous cleanse.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I liked that there were ingredients at face value and minimal ones. The taste reminded me of health thin mint cookies and I recommended these to my friend who is gluten free. My toddler also enjoyed eating these as a snack and they aren’t too hard that he couldn’t eat them.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Such a nice treat - the only concern I have is the price really :( Or the fact that I CANT have a fulfilling amount of them - I can’t have them enough, and that’s how good they are :) perfect ingredient list and taste. Hugely recommend!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Tasty crisp cracker with decent chocolate flavour and a hint of mint. I ate the whole box in one sitting which wasn’t great but I enjoyed them lol

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I love these! Just enough chocolatey sweetness and crispness to satisfy cravings. And they are healthy! They don't mess with my paleo diet. Will continue to buy.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

These are so tasty for me. I have allergies to certain foods and this is great for me to have a treat! The serving size is great for that snack at night too.