PL

Posted on Jul 1, 2022
Love this!

tried this after i fell in love with SheaMoisture through their hair products and it lives up to their standard and even improved my thoughts on the company. I love the scent, I use it after the shower, it leaves my skin feel very moisturized and soft, spreads easily and quickly absorbed into the skin.

5092b301-326b-4340-b745-b9f4e83bc373
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I love love this. I have been struggling with keeping a long lasting moisturizing skin. And needed some oil to seal in moisture after using my lotion and after trying a few others and now using this, I am in love with this oil. I apply it daily after using my lotion. It has given my skin a natural glow not leaving out how smooth it makes your skin. I strongly recommend this product I have been repurchasing since I started using it. It's of great quality. And the size is just enough to last you a month and more. It has a lovely scent just like any other Shea moisture product from this line.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This is the best smelling oil I have ever come across. The scent lasts for a decent amount of time, and it's not too sticky or oily on your skin. It absorbs nicely and gives your body a beautiful glow, as well as making it sleek and soft overtime. I've had problems with ingrown hairs on my legs, but this seems to be helping a lot already. I absolutely love this oil and use it when making my own creams. Adds a very pleasing scent and a rich moisture element.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Item arrived in good condition within a week upon ordering. Package box and all items are well and nice (new). Looks authentic. The product smells good. This is my first purchase

c3a30801-cd17-4820-bf94-cf3b1023f15d
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Very very nice parfum, gentle with the skin, the quality is very good. We use it everyone at home. The most important is that doesn't contains poisonous ingedients.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww so good perfect Smell is good make thr hair more good Best care Quality is good Size and package and benefit and composition and routine Personal feel frequency

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I LOVE this oil! Smells wonderful & feels great on the skin. Shea Moisture makes quality products & is very gentle on the skin. The scent is light & has a fruity/floral smell. Very nice:)

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

All natural ingredients, but it still smells terrific! I try to stay away for chemical fragrances since they cause cancer and all sorts of other horrible health problems, so I'm very glad I found this brand.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This product smells amazing!!!!I have extremely sensitive skin, and apply this oil after the Shea moisture lotion. This my skin soft and hydrated for most of the day. I will definetly be purchasing again.