PL

Posted on Mar 1, 2022
Happy Purchased!

I bought this for my mom, and she is so happy with the results. Her hair is between 2A & 2B and the humidity in living in a tropical country makes her hair frizzy, dry and unmanageable. This works amazing for her together with SheaMoisture conditioner and cream. It’s not hot on the scalp and her hair is now manageable.

4b43e9a4-8869-4f09-9906-4192937a7703
c4d6dda3-0886-4687-84f6-7a65e1624782
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

nice shampoo i like it. it's cleanses the hair wery well without drying it. my curls looked defined and light after using it the first time. it lathers a lot and has a runny consistency so a little bit goes a long way. it smells deliciously fruity. the neroli smell is dominating. i hope my review helped ❤

35cbdd29-0fb5-40b6-aa48-704c35b21ded
5d6f48c2-5273-4b74-90a6-c264e89f6eba
7c5d6cb6-5967-4a31-8325-ab73b5f49f47
e727fc15-90a6-4a4f-8988-4a58b4db13c7
Sophia
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

For the past few months I have been using the conditioner and gel from the Papaya & Neroli range: I am so satisfied with their performance in terms of taming my frizzy unruly hair that I decided to buy the shampoo as well. These products smell beautifully and really nourish and moisturize my long curly untreated hair, leaving it smooth and shiny. The SheaMoisture brand never disappoints! If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me! Many thanks 😊

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This is probably one of the best shampoos I've ever used. It leaves my hair feeling super soft and manageable. I have wavy hair. It doesn't strip the natural oils from the scalp. One con is that it doesn't lather up like how typical shampoos do so I think I end up using more than I should be BUT I can look past that because of the results. I like the subtle scent, it's not like perfume. Great stuff!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Nice scent and leaves my hair perfect. I use it daily and it makes my curls look smoother and way easier to handle in the morning. The shipping was really fast considering I ordered from out of the states. I've been using shea moisture products for a while now, I've tried almost every one of em and they all help me with my hair.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Shea moisture is my absolute best hair care brand. It keeps my curls healthy and shiny and eases styling and blowdrying. It well cleans my scalp and keeps it hydrated very gentle on sensitive scalps and suitable for dyed or chemically treated hair. The scent is very nice and stays long

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

This shampoo smells amazing. The scent reminds me of showers after a long summer day at the beach. It works pretty well, but I wouldn't recommend it for coily hair as it feels a bit striping and I find myself needing to use a lot of conditionner afterwards. I'm using it with the Coconut and Hibiscus Shampoo and they work well together for my 3B hair.