PL

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I need magnesium but my digestive system can’t tolerate most, these are gentler, I haven’t had a migraine and my joint and muscle pains have diminished but I can’t take more than one a day as they upset me at higher doses. It’s OK though as I seem to be fine on what seems like a small dose.

I bought this product because I don't have magnesium due to malabsorption issues. I take supplements to support my body and I've been through a plethora of magnesium. However, almost every supplement I've tried has given me major stomach pains and made me run to the bathroom. I have a severely sensitive stomach, IBS and diverticulosis on top of that. My gut doesn't like Magnesium, but this one I really tolerate!! Wow! I like that the dosage is not too high either, just enough to help me feel better. I like to take it at lunch and before bed and I feel much better, I also suffered from cardiac arrhythmias, but in the third month I didn't have using this magnesium anymore. Very good quality ingredients

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I'm very selective when it comes to magnesium. This is among the best! It relaxes every inch of my body and helps to achieve a good night's rest

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I have been taking Doctor's Best magnesium for a long while and wanted to change it up a bit. This brand was very highly recommended. I also like the fact that it is 2 kinds of Magnesium.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great product. Good price. I order the product regularly.I recommend this product

d1cd45d9-c493-4923-b6f5-7e3b599231c3
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Very good quality, And trusted brand. Trusted brand and Dr. ben lynch, he's a genius. and i love this product.

d09d2610-a718-4a89-9905-4c3c72449572
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

high quality, no fillers. easy to swallow. great dose for daily use.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

The best magnesium on iherb. I love this brand. pure with no fillers.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

A very good magnesium formula, easily absorbed in the body