PL

Posted on Jul 11, 2022
Surprising!

So I thought it will have a tint, but the color and texture plus the coverage of this cream are surprising, since it looks like crean only, no tint and not as white as whitening cream, but when I use on my face, it gives a super natural seemless coverage in a unique way. feels good quality. I still need to try on some ocations like hot weather etc. but so far so good.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Quite a thick cream giving good coverage. A small sized package good for trialing the product. Lightly scented, good quality. I like the heavier coverage but might be too heavy for some people.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Excellent cream, fits well on the skin, the texture is dense, the color is white, it has a subtle aroma. Pleased with the quality. The lifting effect is very noticeable. It masks small pigment spots and irregularities on the skin well. I use after moisturizer. I advise to buy.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I'm obsessed with its effect, it naturally helps brighten my skin even if I'm at outdoor, the scent is incredible especially its quality.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

The size and package appearance looks cute. Have not used it yet. I believe the quality is good.

dfeb4898-2f62-4002-b302-60244b8b6663
b557420c-1a21-4544-959c-99b0fd18ec85
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Excellent product. The only thing that makes it lose one star out of five is that it burns when it gets into the eye. So you should be very careful about it.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I am not a fan. This left my skin feeling cakey. My face looked textured and crepe-like. I don't care for the scent either. The coverage was way too light for me as well. The product comes out white and then changes to match your skin. The coverage would definitely be light.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Will update once used, but heard many great stuff about it!

f710de9d-1c3e-488a-9570-0a707d94a8cd