PL

Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Good

I like the scent! It kind of smells like fruit loops lol. Sort of citrusy, and candy like. It does a great job even on hot days when I sweat a lot. I went straight from secret shower fresh to this , no problems. It does leave a paste though, so wash your clothes well. I will definitely order again when I run out.

28c6b9ec-dbca-47af-9bf3-9a19b294f3cf
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I finally gave up wearing deodorant-antiperspirant and couldn’t find a quality deodorant that could do the job until I found Schmidt’s. I love the smell of this, I think I have almost every one! They glide on and is perfect for my sensitive skin. I use this daily, it feels great and i don’t have stinky arm pits!

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I love the scent and it does a great job. I sweat a lot in the summer and this is pretty good and keeping the sweat at bay but also my armpits smell nice if I sweat too much. The size for the discounted price is great! The packaging is cute and ''happy''.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Wow this is really smell good it has a fresh scent it didn’t last for 24 hours as they said it last for 10 hours maximum and less if you don’t shave armpits 😆 plus you have to wait for it to get dry or you will stick with a white layer that sting clothes

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

The scent is very light, I actually love it usually I would go with unscented). It is the best deodorant I have ever used. It is doing it work and I live in hot humid place. It is not irritating my skin (very sensitive). Even my husband tried it and loved. Highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

AnaAna
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This is great quality deodorant as all deodorants of this brand. I love that it made of all the natural ingredients and safe for such sensitive area. The size of the package is quite big. This deodorant does help with smell, but of course doesn’t block sweat production. I can definitely recommend this product.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

With my first use : Love the scent, lasted softly for hours. That surprised me. Held up for several hours working and sweating outside, still felt fresh and clean, not offensive to others. Felt a bit thick with first application but didn't run or melt as other coconut deodorants I've tried. The smell did go after lunch, but left me scentless, not stinky.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

the smell is ok coconut & clay actually it does not smell like coconut but it’s okay for me the clay smell is a strong a bit I don’t like that , I like Schmidt’s good quality my number one choice of deodorant.

e0ef85aa-633b-48da-9040-4b379e344552