PL

Anna
Posted on Jan 18, 2022
Great complex for the healthy bones/teeth and muscles.

It's my favorite product that combines all needed vitamins in one package: Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D3. The size of the capsule isn't small, but I'm glad I don't need to take too many of them. The dosage is great, usually, the multivitamin complexes don't have enough for the day. I tried different combinations and brands, but this one is the best so far.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I love this product and price was comparable. I have used for quite a few years. Appreciated the quick shipping. Will buy again.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Delivery was more than prompt - super fast turn around time!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

A good remedy, completely satisfied with the effect of it

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I see the result. My hair is stronger and i don't loose it

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I take every night before to go to bed and its amazing

Posted on Jun 17, 2021

Finally, it’ back and re-stock. Thanks IHerb! I hot recommendation from a friend and start taking it, hopefully I will feel the effect on my health.

Posted on Jun 10, 2021

It is a great product and iHerb is WONDERFUL. WOW, you delivered my order in one or two days and there were NO hidden fees tacked on at the checkout. I will work with you again and again and again. GREAT JOB!

Posted on May 3, 2020

I found Schiff vitamins over 40 years ago when I became suddenly very ill, I started a vitamin/mineral regimen at that time, and my doctor was surprised how quickly I recovered. I told him all that I had done differently was to begin taking a multivitamin/mineral supplement. He had me bring in my vitamins to show him. He was very impressed. At that time it was not the norm for people to take vitamins. I was impressed, too. Today I continue my Schiff vitamin love with their Super Calcium/Magnesium supplement. It’s a great product.