PL

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The quality is good,I like the ingredient,Age 10, good quality hemp,Well package, many benefit ,good composition ,good improvement , good for diet,good supplement, concern taste good,My son like it so much, will keep order this product,the price is worth it, sometimes they have discount.Thank you so much Iherb.

1711aad7-e2db-4c47-88d1-f7b43aadbfa4
Posted on Aug 10, 2021

These drops have a taste nice. Use it always when there is a cold season or if you have the first symptoms of a flu or cold. It will help your immune system to fight it off. Hereby you will get well quicker. It is as well preventative and also helps keep your sinuses clear. You can also give it to your kids to stay strong during the flu season.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

The most effective syrup for cold relief! And I like the taste, I always use when my kid gets cold. And very convenient to use. Highly recommended!!!

51a7f7cc-fa98-48ce-8381-9f01daeae216
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

It works effectively for me! I drink it everyday to keep my body healthy, especially when I feel tired and a bit under the weather. Thank you

1f508338-6e7f-4a5e-90ce-5db176727559
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

it's a great product works well recently I was very sick and when I started to take this to 2 tsp four times a day and it helped like magic usually when I'm sick I carry a cough for at least 2 to 4 weeks this time it was over after a few days it tastes so sweet so I'm sure even little kids will love it

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Great taste with great benefits which helps to improve the immune of my child. Will get more when the item is on promo again. Family with kids should get this for the kids in fight of the pandemic and the kids did not resist eating it due to great taste. It is also made of elder berries!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

A good quality dietary supplement and immunity boost. When you're sick it's also sort of a pleasure to drink, with a very sweet (but not overly so) rich berry taste. I have had several other brands of elderberry syrup, and I still seem to come back to this one. It's pricy though so I only keep it for when I feel a cold coming on.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

IDK what to say. I take about 20 supplements per day. That said, there are four I take specifically for immune system and definitely if I begin to feel sick. What are my four? This Black Elderberry, NOW food pharmacy grade powdered Vitamin C (available at iHerb), Qunol - Ubiquinol (I do get this elsewhere bc iHerb does not have it in 200 mg), Zinc - New Chapter Fermented Zinc Complex. I'm 65 and have an auto-immune disorder, not vaccinated and have not had Covid.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Sambucol is my go-to supplement to re-energise the body once I feel some aches or warmth creeping up. The energy boost that it gives me is superb, and the quality of the ingredients in this product has never failed to help me feel better again. Had to grab the bottles since they were on a great discount the other day. Try it if you haven't! Works wonders for me.