PL

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Great dose of DMAE. DMAE is highly effective in reducing the appearance of wrinkles, face lifting. And it really work for fine lines and wrinkles, i use with peptide serum from Advanced Clinicals and StemCell cream from Prescriptskin, the results is very fast about 10 days. Tips. 🙂 DMAE suitable for use with other anti-aging peptides to help enhance efficiency and make the results faster and clearer This serum is fast absorption and the scent is okay. I have againg and crack skin it's great benefits for my face. Great quality and ingredients. Suggest guys ❣️

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I love this brand and product! I chose to try the 5% serum for use around my lips. I like the quality. It is light and absorbs quickly. I noticed improvement with the sagging around the corners of my mouth. My jawline is getting firmer as well. I have not notice any scent. It is a small size pump bottle packaged in a box. I will continue to purchase and use. Highly recommended.

Posted on May 17, 2022

all in all good quality product doesn't smell very scented or or anything special you can definitely feel an immediate reaction after using it feels that the muscles on your face get low tighter I didn't use it long enough so I can see actual result and I'm in my late 30s so I can't say that I am seeing a huge difference in the mirror but can definitely feel it tightening so maybe if you're older you will see the effect more visibly going to continue use for better results recommended for more saggy older skin types

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

The past couple of years my facial and neck starts to become loose due to adrenal fatigue. I seem to age a lot compare to friends of my age. I was searching for a remedy. When I applied this product for a couple of weeks I starts to see my cheeks, jawline and my neck area is getting firmer. I have tried other products, only this product I can see an obvious improvement in such a short period of time. Although it might not able to completely reverse but at least this improvement has given me some hope. Will continue to use it and monitor the change.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I apply this serum with my face and neck slightly wet, after cleansing, then apply a moisturizer or if night, a cream with retinol. I'll keep buying it.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Didn't like the package - impossible to get small enough amount of serum. The serum itself wasn't spreading good enough on skin and left a film. Anyway, i think there was some effect.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I feel a difference in my skin it feels lifted and tighter, I would recommend this product for anyone who is looking for a natural lifting action.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I feel a slight skin tidning. The skin looks good after applying the serum but it is sticky. Of you apply a moisturiser or sunscreen after that the stickyness slowly fades away

DMAE skin-care products are known for reducing the appearance of wrinkles, dark under-eye circles, and sagging neck skin. The researches on DMAE's effectiveness show that using DMAE-based products may really help improve the skin. This concentrated DMAE serum works good! I apply it every morning on face and neck, and after a light massage I apply "Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic Acid and C-Ester". The results are visible.

Sophia
Posted on Oct 13, 2020

I have tried this product yesterday for the very first time: I was not aware of the benefits of DMAE to tackle skin sagging... but soon after the first use I felt my skin tighter, especially around the jawline. I will continue using this product as I am looking forward to greater skin improvements over the next few days. UPDATE: I love this product because has an immediate tightening effect. I have been using it every evening for about a month now and I am planning to continue doing so 😁