PL

GigiTan
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I'm composing this dependent on my significant other's experience. (I utilize the ladies' adaptation of this item and think that it has fortified my fingernails.) Although the item isn't straightforwardly advanced for this, his greatest revealed advantage is expanded stream while peeing. He had been encountering genuinely low stream, run of the mill for a man in his later fifties. He reports that this item has provided him with the progression of an eighteen year old. His nails are likewise a lot more grounded than they were.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I have seen a reduction in hair fall within a month of use, taking the labeled dose - two caps once a day. But I will continue to use the product for 3 months at least as per the company's recommendation to see claimed benefits based on ingredients. I think the size of the jar/supply must increase to 3 months based on labeled dosage. Yet to see a change in Nails texture, which takes time.

Bought it for my husband and noticed no more hair falls on his pillow, and hairbrush. Now, I will buy for women as I am shedding due postpartum hair loss.

10e43b54-ad78-4180-a4b5-e754a98dca2a
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Strengthens my hair and grows baby hair. The quality is excellent. Good supplement for hair strengthening and stops hairfalling.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Dosage and ingredients look good. Hope this wil help me with hairloss.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Have started using the product hoping to see some form of positive results.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

always happy to use this capsule.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

very good quality , brand ,package ,benefit and size

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I'm use fast time. hope is good result

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

good supplement for hair strengthening