PL

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Big size bottle for a good value came in good package have no scent use it to clean my lenses and it did well my lots of benefit its also moisturize one of my dry lenses and feel much better after using it so it have lots of benefit killing germs cte..

0efc9e6d-a1ee-4ad2-8faf-9b2979b8b8d6
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

For a long time I would just use the cheapest or generic brand contact solution since I figured there wasn't much difference between them, but boy was I wrong. My optometrist suggested I use this particular solution after complaining of irritation and dryness among other problems and I can't tell you how much difference this solution has made. When it comes to the health of your eyes and your sight, I wouldn't recommend being a cheapskate. You pay for what you get, right

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I was looking for a new contact lenses solution after my usual one got discontinued and after some that weren’t good I finally discovered this one . I find that it makes contact lenses wearing comfortable and didn’t have any issues with it.

e80d9a5b-14e8-4d35-b754-7899423a6183
8fd74c13-20d6-4dd5-a6c1-b4c96a2bd916
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I am just loving this product good quality gentle on the eye and it cleans very good easy to use no fragrance on it the size is perfect the package was gooddd I’ll buy it again

a62bcb47-c5bb-4b89-9a7f-cd3cb04e5398
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I've been using this solution for years, and I've never had issues.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Use the re-new label interchangably with the Biotrue label, they both have worked well for me for many years.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I always use renu solution for cleaning my lenses it’s really good

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

It's an excellent lens solution, cleans and moisturizes well.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

easy to use. cones with a small contact leases case. good price. gentle for my eyes.