PL

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
1970

Quality yeast for bread. I've taken it before. I use Saff's yeast, but it is 11 grams, this one is 7 grams, which is to some extent an advantage, because it will not stand without use. I am very pleased, I will buy again, I am glad that I found this product on the site. Recommend.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Quality bread yeast. Got it on sale but will be ordering regularly. Three packs of 7 grams each. One package is enough for at least 2 small loaves. I use a bakery. Yeast is the most important to make quality bread. My recipe is 700 grams of flour, 400 milliliters of water, a tablespoon of sugar, two teaspoons of salt, a teaspoon and a half of bread yeast. I recommend.

Very high quality bread yeast. I gave it to my mother, who kneaded delicious bread. I use a bread maker and this yeast is perfect. One package is enough for 2-3 loaves of bread, according to the recipe I use. A quality product with an excellent composition. I recommend and will buy again.

omilla
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I often make homemade bread and I know how important quality yeast is. I am very satisfied with the quality, the bread I bake rises well, it becomes very tasty. Can be used with bakery recipes. The amount is enough for 6-8 small loaves. I got it on sale, but I plan to order regularly. I recommend.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Probably the best yeast I've ever used. Excellent composition and quality. The price is a bit high but the product is good. I bought on sale. I use a bread machine, I use very dry bread yeast. With this bread yeast, the dough is excellent, it has an excellent structure. I recommend.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Probably the best bread yeast I've ever used. Excellent product quality. 3 individual packs of 7 grams each, enough for at least 2 loaves of the recipe with which I make them. I have a home bakery and the quality of the yeast is of the utmost importance. The price seems a bit high, but I will take it again, because the quality is very good. I recommend.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I am a new bread maker. This yeast is easy to use. I like this small packing. Keep my yeast fresh. Together with Xanthan Gum. Finally, I have my homemade non-gluten bread for kids without complain.

7dcc165a-d5cc-4b6e-8e53-b7fc6bb37cc6
Posted on May 21, 2022

The best yeast I've ever used to bake bread with it! Very good result! The dough rises, it matters what yeast is used, the flour understands these things.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I haven't use in my baking yet. but the individual use makes it so convenient, 7g is around a teaspoon, just about the right use and serving for a small personal cake or loaf of bread, can separate into two uses if first time baking or inexperience, this is what I am planning. good to add some yeast into diet. ingredient and quality and taste I am not sure yet.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I used it And it does not swell before baking I made rolls and the taste was delicious and puffy while baking If my comments help u press like

2fb87d6b-f8c1-4d26-ab71-4eb07521092b