PL

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Repeated purchase

Repeated purchase. Always believed in buying honey in its most original form- raw. used to have more honey comb last time but it still has a reasonable amount of it. Hope that it can come in a bigger size - 5 pounds. it didn't leak so packaging was alright too. Dad likes it for its taste.

f46fc1d3-af61-4b9f-abcf-8a786056a750
Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I am so glad to have found this Really Raw Honey on iHerb and have purchased this several times. Simply love it! This is high quality raw honey and is also very versatile to use. Can use it in beverages, oatmeals, health drink concoctions, or simply eaten neat. This honey tastes great too! Will definitely purchase again. If you find this review useful, I would be grateful if you could give a Thumbs Up and this would encourage me to submit more reviews on iHerb for my other purchases. Thank you so much and hope everyone is keeping safe and healthy.

2f59510b-2bc5-425d-8c35-a06a71b70070
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Raw honey straight from the hive at it’s best. Taste texture aroma and the consistency is first class. So enjoyable with yoghurt oatmeal or anything you want sweetened perfectly. Crunchy bits of honeycomb pollen and propolis simply delectable!! Go try one! You’d be most happy you made the choice

186322f7-9ca5-4934-aed4-022052ee6b99
b8d29a4f-7986-413d-9bc3-e5fc770ac745

let me just start by telling you that I basically hate honey, truly and with all my heart.I'm stuck , for health reasons, with having to consume it.This said, this product is amazing.my statement has even more value, coming from a honey hater, and it's completely true.finally something that isn't impossible to put in your mouth, like those overly processed things they have on store shelves.I bought it again, and will again.Really Raw honey saved my sanity.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I've not been without this honey for years and years -- just a little teaspoon at a time to stabilize a craving for something sweet. Somehow, it does not raise or upset my blood sugar. The cappings that come on the top are usually greater in amount in these smaller jars, but I like that.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

1st time try, It really taste yummy! Like to chew it, it's soft enough to swollow it👍 personally find that honey purifica is better in taste & quality. Hope iherb sell honey purifica. Had done honey testing, honey purifica is much better to my surprise really raw honey seems not potent enough although taste yummy & have capping.

34cf1560-9b2e-491f-ac3d-91069a6b0a00
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Always have no stock ... sad... Love the taste, aroma and can eat it as it is... No honey means no beauty. Always order this brand because it is tasty. My daughter love it too. So am I. Glad that it is back again. Ordered this product constantly when have stocks. Finally they havr it again. Good and easy to mix unlike others. Some other brands taste funny. Worst, some can taste is fake honey. Reliable Brands for years..... If you have not try this, you may wants to try it. No regrets and I'm sure you will like it as i do. Quality compare to other brand in the market, ofcps tge qualities is above Excellant! Ingredients is genuine unlike those fake honey. I use it for a spoonful, sometimes mix with cold water or eat as it is.

Posted on May 5, 2022

This honey is excellent. It has bits of beeswax in it and from its consistency you can tell it is truly really raw. Have bought this multiple times and it goes very well with lemon. It can keep for a really long time, so you don’t have to worry about storing it for too long, and you can have it whenever you want.