PL

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I already have an orange sponge and an orange sponge case of Real Techniques and am always thinking if they had the same sponge and a case in pink colour. I bought this set as soon as I found it without thinking if I used other sponges. lol I am totally happy with three kinds of sponges and a case, all in pink colour.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I love the shape of these, and the texture is fab too - they don't suck up all your foundation. I've been using them dampened, with a full coverage liquid foundation, lightly applied, just patted on, and I'm delighted - makeup goes on really dewy and natural, and lasts all day. I've used a little baby shampoo to clean them, and that works well enough - you'll never be able to wash off the foundation marks entirely, but that's fine. Also, be careful when squeezing them - they can go misshapen, so be gentle when they're wet. Let them dry completely before using them again. All in all, these are easily the best sponges in terms of use, price point and reliability I've found.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I love that the set comes with a case (with ventilation) for the sponge. Out of the 3 sponges, my favourite is the one used for liquid/ cream makeup. The powder sponge I hardly use as I find a powder or kabuki brush still works much better for application. As for the sponge for cleansing, I usually use it after application of a clay mask as it really helps to clean off all residue. I have been using the sponges for more than 6 months and the shape still holds, except for the one I use frequently on an almost daily basis. I do not prefer the texture over the much coveted Beauty Blender but this is a great dupe in terms of price point.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Nice bundle of sponges. Loved the fact that it comes with a travel package to keep one of them. The sponges have a regular size, for cleanse, blending and for powder, with different texture according to the use. It would work as a nice gift, too.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Love it!! The case doesn’t feel wonky or cheap at all. The sponges work great at blending love that they include one for powder as well

Solaaaaa
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Omg i adore this pack! Didn’t know I needed a cleanser sponge until I discovered this one.

17827656-3a3b-44a8-b565-f8a3ddf56297
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Love the set you can use each one for its purpose which is great

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This is a must buy — you’ve got one each for cleansing, baking and smoothing. Also a bonus, the cover. Super handy for travels!