PL

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Reishi is a natural anti-histamine, inhibits inflammation and allergic responses. This has helped my dog's allergies, hot spots, itchy skin and ears tremendously. She used to be super sensitive to almost everything, itching and crying at 4 am most of the time. She is 20 kg, she gets 250 mg before bed. She no longer has constant ear infections, no more scratching and crying.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

You cant go with this one. Real immune booster although the taste is not great. I like the package easy to use. Quality compare the others i have used is way better. It is a real mushroom.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I truly love this product. I blend it with matcha green tea, and honey. I feel amazing with the body and mind. I also do some research on the internet and found out that this brand is one of the best mushroom supplements company!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This Reishi powder is the real deal. It tastes awful which is exactly what you expect from Reishi, you know you get the active ingredients in there

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Great quality, very bitter ingredient which shows its authentic mushroom powder

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Like it, is a same product with high quality ingredient and is easy to mix with any drinks preferably warm drinks.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I really feel the difference between this and other mushroom powders probably for the extract. I will buy again great package also

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I put it in my hot chocolate or coffee in the morning. It opens the heart and relaxes me.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

This is the real deal in terms of Mashrooms. Do not miss this kind of quality

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

USed to buy OM mushrooms, trying this for a change although its more expensive than the former