PL

Posted on Jun 26, 2022
Excellent brain reset mushroom

I'll rate this nootropic 9/10. Since i started using this, my cognition has gone off the charts after about a week after using and my anxiety has come way down and i have gotten more optimistic with life and more interested in people i interact with; In general my social life has improved greatly. I feel more energised, focused and courageous towards. I am hooked for life if you ask me. This brand is also one of the best. I highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

The first day that I took it, I took the recommended dose of 2 capsules. I had so much energy I didn’t know what to do lol.. I know it sounds crazy but that’s honestly how I felt. In reduced my dose to 1 capsule each day but 2 caps is perfect for my partner. We’re more focused, have more energy in general. This supplement is really high quality, I recommend testing different dosage to make it work. With all herbal supplements though it’s best to take br

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Wow, a friend recommended this someone in her family takes it. I cannot believe how quickly my memory and words returned... I love that peeps said their words had disappeared, I had to visualise the picture to find the word, super frustrating. After just a week taking two tablets every morning my words are back, actually can I say the first day. I have recommended it to two other friends and now awaiting Iherb to get more stock in so I can order it for them too. I'm super stoked and will be recommending this to others too. Thanks for returning my sanity in my menopausal years!!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Great product quality, helps with mental clarity, energy and focus with repeated use. The mushroom ingredients seem to be of good quality, and the size of the product is plenty for 4 months if you use one per day.

8b5a73cf-8199-4a23-82d9-31725b06f703
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

been taking these for about a week now, i can feel some effects of it... Lion's mane does something at the moment i have some weirdly realistic dreams that i actually am benefiting from since i could not remember my dreams like 2 years already so the mushroom does show off it's quality ... The package actually arrived early and it's taste less because it's in capsules and that is great because powdered lion's mane is just nasty 🤣

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Excellent quality. These help me be alert all day, and my brain can focus. I love how you really have no feeling of something taking over, like it’s working. But you just realize how awake and focused you have become. My brain also feels balanced, less moodiness. Extreme difference for the better. This is my first bottle and I will definitely be making sure to order more before I run out.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This mushroom extract really works well and personally, I can feel the high-quality effects very quickly. I trust this brand for all the detail they share during their product development phases. The package arrived in optimal condition before the shipping time prevision. Thank you iHerb for making accessible this brand here in Europe

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Great product for improving memory and concentration during stressful times. The benefits started to appear gradually, I felt higher energy levels and better concentration. The package size for 2 months of supply was just right, so that I don't have to order every month. Seems to be made of high quality ingredients (mushrooms) and since its in capsules it has a mild taste. However it is pretty neutral, so it doesn't bother me for the short time it takes to drink the capsule with water.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Good quality from reputable company. Ingredients organic, size ok, though my mum prefers opening the capsule and put it in water or smoothie. Neutral taste. We take for cognition, blood sugar and cholesterol control. We like the product for its many health benefits, very versatile. Good for memory issues. Contains compounds that improves mental functioning and nerve growth, and protects the cells

I’ve been taking this supplement for a while now and at first the only difference I noticed was my dreams were much more vivid, and I was remembering them. Then when I stopped taking them for a week I really noticed a difference. My short term memory and word finding ability were noticeably diminished. Started taking them again and I feel much better. I don’t think I’ll stop taking these again anytime soon. I feel mentally sharper and less stressed while taking them. Also, I sleep deeper and feel more rested and ready for the day than I have in many years. Great product!