PL

icarotwist
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This raw truffle cake is amazing. Perfect flavor + texture! Love how dense it is, a small slice will do you- kind of like a mousse but richer. Decadent, luxurious- definitely something’s raw vegan needs every once in a while!

d4847f37-3024-4d92-9015-2c4ba4c7c5f1
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Yes, it's expensive, but it's also tastes delicious. High quality dessert made with all vegan ingredients. I liked to use it as a reward for myself. Even the price is a way to make myself eat it infrequently so that I'll really appreciate it when I do.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Really yummy tasting, rich, chocolate treat. Made out of excellent raw ingredients (they even use sprouted nuts), sweetened with coconut sugar alone (which isn't always easy to find), still it tastes and feels like high-quality chocolate even to non-vegans/omnivores. More filling and rich than a regular chocolate bar. The only thing I would reconsider is the raisins, but there's not a lot of them. Best when served at room temperature.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Haven’t tried it yet, I will update my review once I do. But I will say it is a lot smaller then I expected (fits your hand size). I’m guessing it is very dense. But it can a bit smooshed so not the most appetizing thing I’ve seen, but not that bad.

Posted on Apr 12, 2021

(1) Texture: not too soft or hard, really truffle-liked. But it has a hard crust (only at the bottom). Chewy currants, crispy nuts inside plus choco nibs on top make its texture more complex. (2) Taste: the good point is that it is not too sweet. Quite heavy for a little bite so I cannot imagine how one treats it as a "cake." Maybe it likes mooncake... a small piece fills your stomach. And I don't quite like the currants inside. It has a light sour taste which does not match so well with cocao. (3) My personal recipe: add some peanut butter, turning it into a peanut butter cup (or plate)! Yumyum~ (Conclusion) Still a good buy given all that clean and plant-based ingredients.

0bbf02c5-1eb1-4590-bdc8-0ea2e38348d0
8d99d3dd-5364-4125-9bc8-698ea9b0bf5e
0ab0b382-0dc9-4423-a19b-96f5ad8ac495
558ffca0-50bb-4e96-8a0e-aac19ab6dafa
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I was quite surprised at how delicious this was! I was only planning on eating about 1/4 of this cake but ended up consuming all of it. It is quite small, but oh so good!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

STOP! This is best ever chocolate. Out of all the chocolates I had, this is THE BEST. Raw version makes it full of benefits. You will enjoy it but it has even more health benefits!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

real chocolaty taste, and you can sense its all quality natural ingrediants. only thing is that its hard to cut through, figure its from the cocoa nibs without any other artaficial ingredients

Mae
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

High quality organic ingredients, including ethical chocolate. Very rich satisfying flavor with just the right amount of crunch. These need to be fresh to taste good. Always fresh at iHerb and ships fast. Thanks!