Page 1 - Reviews - Rainbow Research, Kid's Bubble Bath, Relaxing Sweet Dreams, 12 fl oz (360 ml) - iHerb
PL

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This bubble bath has a mild scent and is gentle on baby's skin. The package size fits nicely on our bathroom shelf and is easily used. Good for all ages and sensitive skin. My toddler enjoyed bathing with it. It seems good quality for the price. We bathed every day using it.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Sometimes arranging my kid to bath is a difficult job and she finds no fun and non surprise to bath anymore. But she is not old enough to understood that bathing this to kill germs and maintain good personal hygiene , so this is a very good smell with safety ingredients for kids to have a warm bubbles bath at home.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

love this. a little goes a long way. it foams well and the bubbles last. not to forget the scent is nothing to reckon with

Posted on May 28, 2022

bubble bath is always fun for kids, the foam forms easily but not long lasting, lightly scented which is relaxing and claming, good for bath before bedtime

Posted on May 16, 2022

Lightly scented with lavender, easy to use quickly makes a lot of bubbles. The only drawback is that they disappear quite quickly. I use it with children from 1 to 6 years old.

olaleks
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This scent is soo good! It calm my little one very good. Quality is excellent. Size of package is big enough for the money. Gel wash sensitive skin very gentle.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

My son loves this bubble bath. The scent is very relaxing and the calms him before bed time. It also makes a very good amount of bubbles.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Wonderful scent, we use it frequently. Perfect size for the kids to handle.good wuslity. Gentle on the skin, even if sensitive. Good foe any season.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Beautiful smell, gentle on sensitive skin. We have used this for our daughter since she was a baby and still love it as part of our night bed time routine.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

After using the adult version we got the kids one too. Love them both equally, they smell beautiful and approve of all the ingredients. Love that there is no colour added too.