PL

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

First time user!!! It’s got perfect consistency with watery and moisturising stickiness to it. I have combination skin, and I don’t feel dry or oily at all at all times! I even bought it for my dad and he loves it. I am keen to re buy this product again

03c16c68-19fe-450d-a31b-768a76885a9e
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Arrived well packed, it's plastic so it does not weigh much. As for the product itself, I have been using it for more than 2 weeks. The texture is slightly thick buttery, however it is well distributed on the facial skin and a little is enough to moisturize the facial skin. Has a pleasant odor, The effect is that it moisturizes the skin, brightens it, because I generally have white skin and I also use sunscreen, it can give both effects. also I have combination skin type and the cream texture is good for winter. I think it will become one of my favorite creams from budgets.

82ed68d9-0c13-4303-aad9-10ac42488633
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This stuff is amazing. Regular size tub but a great quality product. Smells so good and a really nice light texture that absorbs easily. Best scent ever! Makes skin clear and soft. Both myself and my partner loved this product. Used before bed or under makeup. Loved the packaging - perfect to keep on bathroom counter.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Easily the best moisturizer on iHerb but really sad that it is discontinued and in perpetual out of stock. I really like the great scent and smoothness of it. After I used it the next day I usually find my face very bouncy, like I am back becoming a baby face, which is really amazing.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I have been using this product along with the Revitalizing Youth Protect Serum and the Brightening Moisturizing cream since October 2020. I have repeatedly purchased these products because I find them to be very moisturizing. I also like the smell. All three products have a very pleasant scent without being overpowering. I have dry skin and these products seem to keep my skin nicely hydrated. None of that tight feeling after use. I also appreciate that the price is reasonable and that I can keep my morning and night skincare routine nice and simple with these three wonderful products.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I love this, it really smoothes out my skin and clears up acne. The only thing is that it does not moisturize so well. Sometimes I have to apply it twice. I use it every time i clean my face. It doesn't really have a scent. The packaging is fine, but a smallish size it only lasts about a month or two.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I haven’t been happy with my old moisturizer for a while and decided to try this one since the reviews were so good. My skin is combination and pretty sensitive so I was hesitant to try anything new, but I’m so glad I did! After a few days of using it, my skin was much smoother and less oily. My husband even commented on how good my skin looked without knowing I had switched products. It has a very pleasant, light scent and the texture isn’t too heavy. It goes on smooth and absorbs sinks into my skin after a few minutes so my skin doesn’t look shiny. The size and packaging are great for travel, and I’ll be ordering a full sized one once it’s back in stock!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This 85 g. tube is my favorite moisturizer. I use it twice a day over a serum and a little goes a long way over a moist serum. It is a medium composition, suitable for summer or winter. It is good for sensitive skin like mine. It has very good ingredients like niacinnamide to brighten the complexion. I have definitely noticed an improvement in my complexion since using this.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022