PL

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

These are THE BEST gluten free pretzles I've ever had. I do not have a gluten intolerance, and I still eat them. They have a little touch of sweetness which is perfect for an afternoon snack. I buy multiple bags at a time bc I go through them so quickly.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Quinn has become my favorite pretzel brand. They have a crunch that is unparalleled and a taste that is slightly different than others. This one, with a touch of honey, is good on its own or with peanut butter to dip in. I love serving these to my three year old grandson who always wants a snack when he comes over. Makes me feel good to give him a healthy alternative.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Posted on May 17, 2022

I'm not a great fan of pretzels, but these really hit the spot. The touch of honey is just right for a mid afternoon snack. The fact that they're gluten free is a great plus for me too, as there are not a lot of options in that category. Can't beat your price either.

I go through phases where I go hard on snacks like popcorn and pretzels... I like to eat a clean diet and support my body with beneficial nutrients! I like Quinn's quality ingredient list, serving size is generous and they taste amazingly sweet. I find the package very easy to open, ingredient composition is great and they are easy to use as an in between meal snack.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Very crunchy pretzel sticks! Great quality ingredient, tastes yummy, and good package size for a family. My kids like to eat these for their school snack. Hint of honey tastes great. These are healthy and beneficial snack for my family's diet. I donated a bag for preschool cooking project.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

these were super good, all gluten free pretzels are alittle hard at first. once you keep eating you just can’t stop. my friend who is not gluten free even liked them, but you definitely can’t taste any honey, they’re just salty which is perfectly fine! glad i ordered these for my aunt who is also gluten free.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

It's hard to believe that these are gluten free. They taste amazing. Nice crunch, and a slight sweetness. I can eat the whole bag LOL. There's a good amount of it in the bag too.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Surprisingly tasty. Some pretzels have a bitter taste. This doesn’t have. My sons and I finished a packet within 2 days. I will buy more in future.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Very nice sweet and salty pretzel sticks, perfect for a snack or to add as an appetizer to your meals. Really like the mix of different ingredients used to make it an appealing snack.