PL

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

The Quinn pretzels are my choice these days. They are a healthier alternative to regular pretzels. Each bite has that unique Quinn crunch. Ingredient list makes me happy. Whole grain goodness with sea salt. Perfect for dipping into hummus. A good snack choice. Just wish the bags were bigger. Seems we go through one bag in 1-2 sittings.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I always order pretzels from other brand. But it was sold out. So I have decided to order to try the taste. And I love it. It actually better than the first one. Natural ingredients, right amount of salt. Great size of package. Family of 4 enjoyed it during movie night.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Yum what a snack! The taste is amazing. The bag size is a bit small. We eat the whole bag in one sitting...so two servings. Simple ingredients, but big taste and high quality. The package is nice and keeps the product fresh. I use these on hikes. Awesome for vegan diet/lifestyle.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I have been on the hunt for a great GF pretzel stick. I have tried other expensive and even less expensive brands and they have all disappointed! Most end up tasting so starchy with most having an odd aftertaste. These little gems are almost like regular ones! (One star off for the price. A little high for a small bag! )

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

One of the only GF pretzel that I. can find without corn as an ingredient - which I am allergic to. Four stars because sometimes they are broken and some of the sticks are really tiny, like there was a production issues. Other than that they are good and I will a continue purchasing

Taste delicious and salty but don't order it if you have sensitive teeth 😂 good to eat as a snack with your tea or with oatmeal 😋

d97d0800-3bd0-46b8-a4a0-3e814f5191ec
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Love the whole brand. Healthy ingredients and good taste. No product will be a disappointment. Convenient size of the packaging although I wouldn’t mind a bigger bag. Perfect snack to accompany some hummus or fruits

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

My kids and I love this satisfying crunchy pretzel. The texture is amazing and tastes incredible. It is a perfect snack for kids. The fact that it is gluten free with clean ingredients makes me happy

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Tastes so good. We demolished the packet in one sitting, just the 2 of us. Tastes like I remember pretzels rasing. Salty, crunchy yumminess. High quality, great ingredients, and next time I'll order 5!