PL

Posted on Dec 4, 2021
Fantastic Taste

59b2a665-f274-49fa-9396-64b02f71c563

These are really yummy in taste and you don't feel guilty eating them because they are good in macros and high in protein. Definitely a go-to even if you're just looking for a pre/post workout snack. I've been having them on days I don't train, but just want crave carbs at night. My only complaint about these chips is that they don't come in a 12-bag option like the other chips by Quest.

25e754e8-99f7-4112-9f27-19e538bb8247
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

One of my fave flavours! this and the chilli lime. Also satisfying after eating a packet and don’t feel the need to eat more. Items came well packed in the box, chips are still whole and not broken up. Down side is that the price seemed to have recently increased and may be comparable to buying from selected local vendors. Nonetheless happy with the product, expiry (abt a year) and condition of its delivery.

f31e5d12-a246-4ee8-838d-8b813641806f
Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I have tried all the Quest protein chips flavors and this one is definitely my favorite! i like the sweet and sour taste and you won't feel that you are eating something healthy. it just tastes as good as regular potato chips! i just hope that it won't go out of stock this often.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

These are great protein chips. The spicy sweet chili flavor is not too zesty or hot; it's just right. They are good in a taco salad or as a topping on a salad. The chips arrived in a sturdy box and were not damaged in any way. The communication is good and shipping was fast.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I LOVE these chips! Great taste and I like the ingredients! The nutritional value is a perfect fit for my diet requirements and I have been reaching my protein values every day thanks to this! It's a little expensive overall but it's already CHEAPER than stores here so I'm really happy with buying this on iHerb. Best quality Great size but i wish it come in 12 bags per cartoon. Package is good a snack with good benefits for people who train and workout

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I really love these chips. Both flavor (just a tad spicy and as someone who can't normally tolerate spice, these are perfect for me) and the nutritional value fits great into my macros. Chips are slighly thinner the potato chips, but the crunch is just right when I have the munchies. One bag and I am good to go.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Quite a tiny bag each, perfect for portion control! But I would consider it expensive, will only buy with Iherb discount. Sweet chilli is a little tangier and less spicy than i expect. The chip is more on the airy sort, very light & crunchy. I would prefer something harder like a corn chip kind of crunch, this is somewhat like a salted popcorn kind of crunch. Not sure if it makes sense to you! It still makes a good emergency low carb snack nonetheless. I keep the open pack in the refrigerator to prevent it from going soft, whenever the savoury munchies hit, I pop a couple to satisfy it. Click like if this helped

Posted on May 4, 2022

The best out of the best!!! Couldn’t recommend a better protein chips that I enjoyed more than this one! And this flavor is another story! It helped me out to stick to my daily intake of protien and calories since it’s considered as a low-calories snack. I would definitely buy it again and again! I mean, having almost 20g of protien with just 140 calories with a good taste is just AMAZING!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I really love this flavor. Like all of Quest's chips snacks, it's almost uncanny how they both taste good and can help with your diet. This one as usual is a quality snack packed with protein and it's size is just right - 32 grams to not overeat. It has a spicy cruncy taste - really good and will order again