PL

Posted on Nov 10, 2021
No false advertisements

It's a basic calming moisturizer. Not super moisturizing or heavy on my oily skin at all. I don't think there is any added fragrance either. I'm sensitive to smells and couldn't detect any smell except when I nearly got it up my nose trying to sniff it and wondering why I couldn't smell it. The container is small and fits into the palm of my hand. It's only 50ml of product after all & that is pretty average for moisturizers. I prefer more product though. I have other moisturizers with the same amount of product yet their container is much bigger and bulkier for no reason other than to trick customers into thinking they got more product. The price is on the average side too, not cheap nor expensive. I would definitely repurchase this.

b4cedd78-9046-4f63-b15e-1df0fcb1df4e
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I love it it did actually moisturize and improve my skin texture yet it didn’t help with fine lines if thats what ur looking for But overall it didn’t irritate my skin I think it should come with small spatula bc if you u use it with fingers it smell might change

3b2a7aca-95ed-4530-86f7-8c09dc7ef550
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I love how simple and calming this moisturizer is. I always fall back on this after a couple of days of dealing with skin exfoliation acids. Pyunkang Yul is a great brand you can trust any day anytime and i will always buy their products as my needs may dictate. I highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Love this purchase! I have a sensitive and acne prone skin, and so far my skin didn’t reacted to badly since I used it (its been 2 weeks now). My skin in winter time tends to get more sensitive and super dry, so far this product did its job in both moisturizing and calming. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

This cream is light in consistency and lightly scented. I had moisture barrier problems due to tretonin and this helped calm down my irritated skin. I wouldn’t say it’s extremely moisturizing but it’s great for people who live in warmer climates/warmer seasons since it’s not oily and thick.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I have very sensitive skin and always scared to try new products. This one worked amazing and became my favorite nighttime cream. It is so hydrating but at the same time lightweight. Doesn’t leave sticky feeling and so comfortable to use. For dry skin can be used during the day as wel

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Very useful package. I like texture and that it does not have any scent. It gives proper moisture for my sensitive skin for every season of the year for my middle aged skin. Good size and high quality composition with a lot of benefits. I will continue to order this cream.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I first used it when I was on a holiday in Seoul during winter - it was cold and dry, yet this cream sufficiently moisturized my sensitive combi skin. As its name suggests, it helps to soothe and calm any sensitivities and moisturizes well. It is of a light cream texture that absorbs really quickly. No added fragrances. 50ml isn't huge but a little goes a long way for this.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Used on dry aged skin 50+, witch suffered from damaged skin barrier from acids. After a week of using this cream and other hydrating and nourishing treatments, the skin is very soft and shiny. Lightweight texture, great for layering. Overall haloed to postpone fillers and botox treatments, the skin is in good condition.