PL

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Definitely my favourite masks now, anytime they are on sale I buy them. Fantastic composition, light scent, a lot serum that enough to use for full body. I would say it is suitable for a frequent use, even everyday. I think it will benefit any skin type. I will definitely be buying again masks from this brand.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I may be alone here but i adore the slimey texture of these masks. Especially if you put them in the fridge and or sit in front of a fan. My face is always hot and red and these are so soothing to me. I would describe the scent as mild. Nothing in these masks offends my sensitive skin. I get a good hour of wear from these masks and I believe that's due to the slimey texture of the serum. This probably isn't the most appealing description but it's what comes to my mind.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I love Black tea line from Pyunkang Yul. First of all the packaging is so beautiful and luxurious and it feels much more expensive that it actually is. The masks are great quality and I use them when my skin feels dehydrated, dull and in need of extra love. I usually wake up with glowy, plump and beautiful skin next morning.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

After peeling off the mask, it left a layer which made the face looked shinier. Quite comfortable when the mask was on the face. The mask is quite small though, and my face is quite small. But there are enough serum to apply on the areas without the coverage of the mask too.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Another great product! I love everything I've ever used from Pyungkang Yul and this is no exception. Face looks plump and glowy afterwards. Recommend.

🖤 IMPROVE SKIN ELASTICITY BY KOMBUCHA 🖤 RESTORE SKIN TO ITS YOUTHFUL BEAUTY 🖤 STORONG VITALITY WITH LOW-MOLECULAR COLLAGEN 🖤 WATER-SOLUBLE COLLAGEN MASK PACK 🖤 BRIGHTER AND MORE VIBRANT SKIN

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Helps to fight redness caused by rosacea, comes down the skin and moisturizes really well. 15 minutes is just fine, remember to cover up with a cream

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Great masks!! I love the quality if the actual mask. It is a great, soft cotton that just sticks to your face, in the greatest way! The essence makes your skin super soft and doesnt irritate my sensitive skin.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

First of all - the packaging is stunning. Secondly, I enjoyed using these sheet masks. They were moisturizing and I will continue to use them through the winter months.