PL

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

My favorite superfood! Has yummy taste. For health and beauty! Antioxidant for the whole body. Great for my hair and skin! I mix it in my water, tastes so good! It is great benefit for every day diet.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Had some issue with my stomach and finaly found a perfect our organic wheat grass juice powder n made my day.. Defently gonna get one again

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I love Pure Synergy products! I use this one and the barley grass juice powder as one of my main sources of supplementation.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

My favorite brand for any type of superfood powder! You simply can’t go wrong when picking this company. Such high quality

Posted on May 31, 2022

I liked the taste. mixes very easily in water. hope it improves my health and helps detoxification too

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Perfect for a healthy smoothy. Quality of this wheat grass powder is topnotch. Good taste combined with healthy benefits

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Pure Synergy makes high quality supplements and this one is no exception. Good to mix in smoothie or drink as a shot

Posted on Apr 13, 2022